Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Holla ! ♥

Hi ! 

Goooossshhhh, really quite some time I last blog. My last update was on my birthday last year. HAH. This site is officially dead. But now, I'm gonna put a life to it. Will start updating this blog, from today onwards, InsyaAllah if I'm free. Eh, I love this blog more than my tumblr kno.

So hello again ! Let's get started with my lifes update - up-to-date. It's alr the 1st of February 2012 today. How fast time flies. It's alr 2012, man. Funny how I feel like 2011 is only yesterday. Many things happened for the past 3 months which is also called as 'last year' Lol. Good and bad ofcos. But I'm glad that I managed to get over everything. So proud of myself HAHAHA. Cehh no lah, without the help/support of  the people around me especially my love ones, I won't be able to get thru all obstacles/problems. Syukur Alhamdulillah to have them in my life (:

I'm still in school. Haha. There's still about 2 plus more months to go before graduation. Yessaa ! And I've yet to make up my mind of what to do next, right after graduation. I alr have some plans in mind, it's just that I haven make a final decision yet. Maybe not too soon. I don't want to regret, you see. So let me take a slow and steady thinking-process. I'm turning 20cent alr kno ! (OMG SO OLDDD) Getting older, not younger. Hais. Oke whatever to that. Next ~~

My 1st Brother, Abang, just got married ! Finally. Alahamdulillah, everything went well. Selamat Pengantin Baru to him and my Big Sister-In-Law, Kak Ros. Haha ceh aku dah ader Kakak Ipar siol. HAHAH kay shh. Semoga berkekalan hingga ke anak cucu and hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin. Quickly produce cute babies ! Hehehe. So sad that he will no longer live with us. Weird feeling seh, not having him at home.. But it's oke, must get use to it as soon as possible.

Next, I've gotten myself a job. FINALLY. Syukur, my wait paid off. After about 2 months jobless, I've got a job finally. As an Attraction Host. The job so far so good. Colleagues are good, only that I'm not close to most of them yet. The only negative thing about this job is the distance from house to workplace. Bercinta yaw pergi kejer. Haha, But other than thta, I'm loving this job. InsyaAllah this can last. Next ~

I really need to start to be serious for school alr. Ishh.. Countless of times alr I've been skipping school just becos I overslept. Zzzz

Ohhyes, Happy 19th to beloved Bestfriend Jeson aka Travis Pacific ! Best wishes. I miss you sia gundu ! When coming SG again ??? I miss you and Dibas too !

Hmm what else to talk about ey ? What updates that I missed out.. Is that all or there's something more I would like to update on.. *THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK*

I guess that is all ey. I shall stop blogging now and shall continue again soon. Oke thanks bye !

XOXO 

Bit of Abang's wedding photo ♥