Friday, February 24, 2012

I am finally done with Higher Nitec ! ♥

Hello ! I'm back. Hehehe. Hey, guess what ?!


Yesterday, 23 February 2012, was officially the last day of school for my class. It's like... FINALLY ! I'm glad that I'm finally done with Higher Nitec with all the school-stress but at the same time, I'm sad actually with the fact that I have to leave school. Sigh, goodbye to all student privileges - ezlink card, student price for meals and etc. I can't believe that I will be saying this, but I'm gonna miss ISR (tho I'm not so close with some of my classmates) and their crap-ness, also all our lecturers who has been soooo patient with our class especially Mr Sam (the tallest lecturer in ITE Bishan hahaha). He's the best lecturer ever ! Gonna miss him making me smile whenever I stepped in to the class, his 'function' and his care-ness towards us all. Most of all, I'm gonna miss this 3 person, who's with me through-out this Higher Nitec life - Durges, Nanad and Chan. Tho you guys are sometimes irritating especially HAMIZAN AKA CHAN, annoyingly-fun, but you guys are simply the best ! I'm gonna miss all the stupid and lame jokes we had together, our story-sharing sessions, those non-stop laughter.. Sighhh. Love you guys man ! And to ISR, till we meet again, people !
We're gonna have our last lunch together as a class this Tuesday. So it's a must-to-go.

One of our class photo

So since it's the holiday now, while waiting for the results and Graduation Day, I'm gonna work my ass off. At least I'm gonna do something that won't bore me, rather than rotting at home. BUT, not to forget, I still have one repeated module to clear before I consider myself a graduate. So yeah, gonna study for my last unofficial paper, then I AM 100% DONE WITH SCHOOL. Hehe InsyaAllah.. I'm only gonna decide where to go or what to do next after I get my result. So for now, minus studying for the last paper, I'm gonna slack and work. Idk what else to say cos my intention to blog today is only talk about 'I'm done with school' Hahaha. So I guess, that's it lah ey. I shall blog again soon. I wanna rest after this cos I'm working tmr, MORNING shift. Gotta wake up early. So ciao people !

XOXO ♥

Nanad 
Durges 
The last class.