Bismillah..
Happy 19th Birthday to me ! ♥ Finally. Hopefully that now I’m alr a year older, I will be a year wiser, InsyaAllah Amin. Hopefully too I can be a good Daughter, Sister, Friend, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Wife, Mother, Grandmother after today and untill forever. (Whoa betolnyer pikir panjang ey) InsyaAllah. LOL.
Thanks to all for all the wishes be it thru text msges, call, video, Facebook and Twitter and not forgetting the presents ! REALLY APPRECIATE IT ! I’m so happy and touched. I really am.. Really thanks to everyone ! May i have a great year ahead.. Now looking forward for my 20th alr. HEHEH..
Lastly, I love myself (‘;
Happy 19th Birthday to me ! ♥ Finally. Hopefully that now I’m alr a year older, I will be a year wiser, InsyaAllah Amin. Hopefully too I can be a good Daughter, Sister, Friend, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Wife, Mother, Grandmother after today and untill forever. (Whoa betolnyer pikir panjang ey) InsyaAllah. LOL.
Thanks to all for all the wishes be it thru text msges, call, video, Facebook and Twitter and not forgetting the presents ! REALLY APPRECIATE IT ! I’m so happy and touched. I really am.. Really thanks to everyone ! May i have a great year ahead.. Now looking forward for my 20th alr. HEHEH..
Lastly, I love myself (‘;

