Thursday, October 06, 2011

7 more days to my 19th ~~

Hi (:

Raya pon dabes. Jumper di tahun hadapan jika berkesempatan, InsyaAllah (;

Term 4 of school had started off real well, so far. Got my results last week. As expected, I failed 1 of the module, which is POM. Well, I'm not totally down cos even after I hand up my paper weeks back, I was sure that I will have to repeat it. And for sure too, I will do my best the next time round. InsyaAllah, Amin.
And now.. Imagine completing 17 data entry assignments in 3 days for a new module, AOA.. Wow right ? Thanks to Sam who pressurize us. It's for the good, btw. Saying that if we can finish up this module fast, he will soon, but not that soon, give our Friday's lesson, off, unofficially. Cool kan ? Who dowan sia. My friend's class is now like what, just only completed 3rd assignment ? See the big difference. Well, that's about it for school, nothing much for now.
Right now, I'm jobless :/ I dun feel comfortable with the fact that I'm jobless. Hais. I am so used to working you see. Dun ever think that I'm desperate lah -_- I just wanna lessen my parents burden, as what I ever used to say. Currently hunting for one. Anyone got lobang anot ? (It's like asif people are still reading my blog -_-)

I had my advanced birthday celebration on Monday, planned by a girlfriend of mine, Aisyah. That was really sweet of her. Saying that she can't meet me anytime close around my birthday due to work, she planned it way early. 10 days early. I can't thank her enough. Treated me to Pizza Hut, bought me cake & a Mickey Mouse cushion. Who will not be delighted manszxz ?! Thank you again, Sya ! Talking about birthday, mine is 7 days from today. Excited, I am ! Saper tak excited, memang siao. Hahah JOKING =P
I pray that I will have a memorable one this year (: Cos it isn't that good for the past years, but still I'm thankful there are still people who still remembers about it, all thanks to the power of Facebook. LOL. Just saying.

I'm happy that my friendship with a bestgirlfriend of mine is getting better, as the days goes by. Alhamdulillah. I really hate to lose a friend like her, really. A friend that has always been there for me for the past years, especially during the secondary school days. Idk who's really at fault when our biggest arguments happened last year. Could be me, could be her, but I never blame anyone. I know that was 1 of my test from Allah. If I'm the one who is really at fault, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I truly am. Up to you to forgive me if you think I was at the wrong. But let's try to save our friendship, as much as possible oke ? InsyaAllah. Let bygones be bygones, macam pepatah english. Heh. Hey wait, this goes to all my friends out there too aite ! I love you guys ! MUAH MUAH ! *BigWetKissToAll* HAHAHAHA. Talking about friends, I miss Jeson, Dibas & Shujit. The best Nepalese friends I ever had ! 2 of them are in Nepal. 1 more, is in Seattle. I wish to meet them soon !

I need to go now. That's it. This should be enough of my current updates. I shall continue soon, when I have the time. Mata sayer da saket macam nak rak ! Pedih pulak tu. HAIS. I'm gonna have my cold shower first before hitting the sack.

TOODLES !

XOXO

 LunchBirthdayTreat at Pizza Hut.

 Aisyah & Myself
My Advance Birthday Gift from her.