It's the 16th of Syawal today. How's your Raya celebration going on ? Mine was doing great, just that, Baba's side aloooooott of relatives, so we din get to finish visiting all, so understand understood lah ey. Heh.
Now, I'm having my school holidays. Woohhoo ! REST TIME MANSXZX !
Finally end of Semester 3 in school. One more term to go and that's it, end of HN. Did my exam papers last week. 2 papers only. What I can say is 50-50. Cos EOP I got the confident that I can score. But for POM paper, haaaiissss.. NO COMMENT. See I caps, so paham-paham lah ey semuaaa (:
Finding a new job currently. I resigned from MJ yesterday. Cannot tahan lah with the ANIL MUSIBOT. Kkay, Idw talk abt that. Make my blood rise only -_- So now, searching for a decent job. To occupy my holidays by doing something. I cant stay at home doing nothing, boleh biolsxzx wooohhhh. So mudah-mudahan I can get a decent job soon. AMIN (:
Oke I got nothing more to say for now. Shall update when I have more to say kay ?
BYE !!
XOXO (;
Celebrating Meimei's Birthday (;


