Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir & Batin !
Ingin Fiza menyusun sepuluh jari, memohon maaf jikalau ade salah & silap atao terkasar bahasa dan menyinggung sesiapa dengan sengaja atao tak. Sesungguhnya Fiza nie manusia biasa, tak dapat lari dari kesilapan. Harap dimaafkan ye ? Semoga Hari Raya tahun ini memberi kebahagiaan & keriangan kepada semua disamping keluarga tersayang. Senyum-senyum selalu (;
&&
&&
Happy __th Birthday to Baba, Hamzah.
Semoga dipanjangkan umur & dimurahkan rezeki.
Happy-happy lah selalu bersama keluarga.
Sayang Baba ♥♥
Hi (:
Berakhir sudah Ramadhan pada tahun ini. Semoga berjumpa lagi di tahun hadapan jika berkesempatan dan panjang umur. Syawal pon sudah menjelang. It's the 2nd day of Raya today. But din go out cos Baba gotta work overtime. So another day then. Went to school just nw, but was late for EOP also, so Nanad and me skipped that lesson and slacked at canteen thinking that Malay stalls are open, but it did not ): SOODEEEHHH. My group did presentation for ENT for Rajah's lesson, like FINALLY tapi sumpah cork-up giler babi. Now I am done with all the presentations I need to do. PHEEWW ! One big burden down. Now left with exams which is 5 days from today. Wahseh, cepat kan ?! OMG. This is freaking me out alr. *Breaths in and out* Nvm, InsyaAllah, if we tried our best, the results is worth the hardwork. First paper on Monday will be EOP. Then on Wednesday will be POM, the most critical paper for me. Argh, seram-seram sejuk uh.
Ah skipped with talking about school. Let's talk about yesterday, the first day of Raya. Alhamdulillah, yesterday was the blaaaassssttt. I enjoyed myself totally ^^ Hee. Tho we only went to 4 house, we din mind at all. We understand that both Mama & Baba is tired. Especially Mama. Kesian Mama. At Nenek's house was the most enjoyable of cos ! But only got Along's family and mine. Pak Busu's has proceed to Nek Long's house first cos we are late. LOL. Then we proceed to the standard-house-that-have-to-go-on-first-day houses. Back home at around 9+pm. Super early sia. Cos usually we will reach home by 11+ or 12+.
Duno when we gonna continue with the visiting. Maybe Friday night or weekends. Currently I'm uploading all the overdues photos from 2 months ago which is the VIETNAM photo. HAHAHAHA. 2 albums up, 3 more to go. It's taking donkey years to upload sia. Haiyak. But nevermind, patience tu important. Then gonna upload class BBQ photo, then Raya photos. So total of 7 albums. FUUUHHH !! Alot of patience ey ?? Haha.
Tmr duno whtr going school or not. There's Teachers' Day celebration then maybe I'm going to Peicai. Let's see who's going also tomorrow. Then Friday no school siol. Woohooo !
Actually uh, I alr have nothing more to say kno. So I guess I shall end here for now kkkkkkk. Continue again when I have time. Takecare ! Bye !
Keluarga besar, Baba's side
White - Along's family ; Red - My family
(Still short of one family, Pak Busu's family)
Love love ♥♥♥
XOXO ♥