Hello !
I got my PC back just now. Woohooo ! Din know they will send back at our house. Cos usually we all have to go down Jurong to take it back ourself. Duno why this time they help to deliver it back to our house. Hee. I just re-adjust the settings all. Good thing is our files all is still in. None of the stuff in here were gone. PHHHEEWWWW ! So now I'm gonna blog abit.
Today I never go school. Reason being is cos my fever act up in the morning. Nak bangun pun susah. But after I shower and breakfast, Alhamdulillah better now, that's why I can still blog. But still feeling weak. Idk how to go work later. Can't paitau cos I no MC ): So I guess, nak tanak will have to go. Gonna ask from Manager whtr I can release early or not. Doing until closing today, 11pm. I hope today won't full house. If not, tak sangguuuppppp !
Got alot to update lah, but I gonna cut short everything. Then I shall long-long story next post or something. My trip to Vietnam 3 weeks ago was AWESOMELICIOUSTIC ! I enjoyed myself every single day LIKE A BOSS. Haha :P Joking. But really, I feel so stress-free. I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN PLS ! The whole trip period so short -_- I wish we were there longer lah. But whatever it is, Im happy and thankful I got the chance to go there. Nanti next time if I have the time I will blog on it more oke ? Now like too long to talk about it. I've got few pics of the trip I grabbed from my friend's FB below. Feel free to just browse thru. Not much lah. Its not from my own yet. But since now I alr got PC back, I will start uploading it soon in my FB.
Next week heading to ITE Simei for the J's Salon thingy. Da lama tak jejak sane. Hah. Then on Friday my group gonna have our event. It's for our EOP project and at the same time as our class-bonding. But looks like not full strength interested. Ah sudah. Dah bagus my group organising something for class, tu pun diorang tak bersyukur and still complain here and there -_- Terajang kang satu-satu. Banyak bunyi pulak classmates aku. Benci ! We are not forcing anyways. Suka hati korang lah budak-budak. I dowan to talk much on this alr. So long as me and group is doing our best for this and gonna finish up our event and do the report then full stop.
This few days I always sick-sick only. My body system I feel like weaken alr sia. I realize I've been falling sick often. So not me. I'm never like this. Saket-saket tak best oke ): Lemah and lembik aje macam sayur. Last week I was missing for 4 days straight from school, Tues - Friday. Power tak ? Datang first day jer, tros after that hilang. Ala, that was not on purpose. I swear I was sick like god knows how. I can't talk. Then from there I develop fever and flu continued the cycle. Sigh. Then few days back, on Monday night, my flu & fever act up again but I did went to school on Tuesday. Only I absent again today. Whoa penyaket-penyaket. Think I have to get some supplements to freshen up my whole body system. I dowan saket-saket alr. I need more strength. Any reccomendations ?
Oke I guess I alr brag alot kan ? Dowan bore anybody. Im gonna stop here. InsyaAllah continue some other free day. Need to get ready for work also. Pfft. And doa-doa the letter I've been waiting for sampai this week. Amin !
Bye !XOXO (;











