Hi All !
Amacam sume ? I'm now bored actually. Transferring songs from my new memory card to the old one. And the timing still got long way to go. So decided to blog awhile. Won't be long lah.
Maybe after this blogging, I'm gonna do my EOP then email it to Nanad. Event this coming Friday sia. And not much thing is accomplished. Just that me & Durges alr book for the pit, that's all. This week starting from Tuesday, we have to start buying our necessities alr, no more time to waste. Just praying hard that nothing will go wrong, InsyaAllah. Problems after problems, but I know we can face it all. I dun mind little people attending lah seriously. If they feel like they are being force, what for we waste our time giving the best to them when they actually feel forced by attending our event ? That is what I feel lah. Tak payah sua korang attend kalo macam kene pakse. Lahabau. But for those who willingly attend our event, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you guys for supporting our group and event. Anyways, if less people, more easy to manage the group. Right ? No ? RIGHT LAH. So again I dowan talk much, I'm gonna just do the best we can ! Jia You group-mate ! All out uh next week =D
By 2am I wanna turn in alr. Later gotta wake up at 6am or earlier. Going back Kampong Pengerang ! Woohooo ! So we gonna catch the first boat which is at 7am as usual. So estimated time to reach there is at 8am ? Or earliest 7.45am. Fetching my 2 kakak sedare from there and they will follow us back. They will be staying with us for a month, but Kak Lina a lil longer cos she say she wanna baraya with us here. BAEEKKK !! Actual motive is them to help my Mama with her kuih-making. Mama really need help for that cos her order this year was overwhelming. Alhamdulillah, rezeki kan ? It's not I can't help her, I can, but not all the time cos I have school ): Unlike last year where we have YOG and we ITE got holiday for few weeks during fasting month. Ah that time I help her everyday pon boleh. But this year, fasting month August, NO HOLIDAY SIA macam palabuto -_- So I only can spare her my after school-time and Saturday and Sunday, That's when I'm free. So yeah, apart from that, I'm happy that we are left with 8 days before Ramadhan ! I'm super duper excited. Are you ?
Amacam sume ? I'm now bored actually. Transferring songs from my new memory card to the old one. And the timing still got long way to go. So decided to blog awhile. Won't be long lah.
Maybe after this blogging, I'm gonna do my EOP then email it to Nanad. Event this coming Friday sia. And not much thing is accomplished. Just that me & Durges alr book for the pit, that's all. This week starting from Tuesday, we have to start buying our necessities alr, no more time to waste. Just praying hard that nothing will go wrong, InsyaAllah. Problems after problems, but I know we can face it all. I dun mind little people attending lah seriously. If they feel like they are being force, what for we waste our time giving the best to them when they actually feel forced by attending our event ? That is what I feel lah. Tak payah sua korang attend kalo macam kene pakse. Lahabau. But for those who willingly attend our event, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you guys for supporting our group and event. Anyways, if less people, more easy to manage the group. Right ? No ? RIGHT LAH. So again I dowan talk much, I'm gonna just do the best we can ! Jia You group-mate ! All out uh next week =D
By 2am I wanna turn in alr. Later gotta wake up at 6am or earlier. Going back Kampong Pengerang ! Woohooo ! So we gonna catch the first boat which is at 7am as usual. So estimated time to reach there is at 8am ? Or earliest 7.45am. Fetching my 2 kakak sedare from there and they will follow us back. They will be staying with us for a month, but Kak Lina a lil longer cos she say she wanna baraya with us here. BAEEKKK !! Actual motive is them to help my Mama with her kuih-making. Mama really need help for that cos her order this year was overwhelming. Alhamdulillah, rezeki kan ? It's not I can't help her, I can, but not all the time cos I have school ): Unlike last year where we have YOG and we ITE got holiday for few weeks during fasting month. Ah that time I help her everyday pon boleh. But this year, fasting month August, NO HOLIDAY SIA macam palabuto -_- So I only can spare her my after school-time and Saturday and Sunday, That's when I'm free. So yeah, apart from that, I'm happy that we are left with 8 days before Ramadhan ! I'm super duper excited. Are you ?
Hehe. Oke, wa macam dah bebual banyak, more than ape wa plan. So wa stop sini pon cantek. Haha. Transferring also just finish. So I go and do my another work lah ey. And tak sabar for later. Gonna ziarah kubur Nek Darat also who passed away on last Thursday. Can't wait to meet my cousins, nephews and nieces. Bye !
XOXO (;
I am missing them so much ! Above is Double A - Amirah whom I called Fasha and Akif !
And below is mischa. Chey taklah, below is Halidah. Miss them 3 ! Wonder when can meet them again. Da rindu nie.....
And below is mischa. Chey taklah, below is Halidah. Miss them 3 ! Wonder when can meet them again. Da rindu nie.....
And not to forget ! Late Hamtaro ): My first ever pet hamster which I never touch/carry before. (My Dad, Brothers & Sister only handle him like carry him and play-play all. I only dare to give him food. HEHEH!) I miss you Baby ):


