Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Appears after weeks disappearing ♥


*BLOW DUST*
HI EVERYONE, PEACE ! ♥

Sorry for the short-while disappearance, readers. Guess I've lost my usual readers ): Blog dead, people also confirm dah tak kuasa nak masok lagi kan ? Heh. COME BACK LAH ! Ceh, can force want uh ?

Let's get started with my latest updates for now.

Life's been alright so far. Alhamdulillah. So my holidays has officially start on Monday. YESSA ! Free from schoolshits for awhile. Gonna make full use of it ! But, before school closes last week, the week before it, I had my Principles Of Marketing CA. And as I expected, I did not do well and failed the paper :/ So gotta do retest when school reopens. Hais. Anyways, heck with that. As for F1, I'm not selected like whatthefcuk -_- I was soo unhappy with the selection list sia seriously. SO UNFAIR. Screw all lah. Never give people chance. Pfft. But then, I try to give a positive look to it, maybe takde rezeki, so with a heavy heart, I have to accept it ): But sadded ya'know ! Heck with that too. POM project down. Now left with EOP and never-ending-ENT -_- EOP still like got time to finish up, but still I'm not gonna waste anymore time. Lucky we got plans all in hand. As for ENT, once school reopens, report have to submitted and need to do presentation. But Idk it will end after that or there's more ENT project -_- And an additional project to it, is the FedEx report. PFFT. Can we not do that unimportant project ??!!

But, HEY ! LET'S LOOK ON A BRIGHTER SIDE OF THE HOLIDAYS !
I'm gonna spend a week of my holidays overseas ! WOOHOO ! So excited. Bad thing is I'm going with school. But nvm. So long that I get to spend part of my holidays overseas, I'm fine with it. Where am I going ?? WHY MUST TELL YOU ?! Ceh, kidding lah. Itu pon nak secret pe Fiza -_- Ala, I'm going Vietnam jer, stakat. Wahseh, I answer like very proud kind ey, macam dah biase pergi -_- No lah, actually, I'm am so very the excited giler to the babi ! This will be the first time ever I'm going away from Singapore without my family ! Macam seram sikit pon ade uh actually. But I gotta get use to this lah. Since it will be my first time out of Singapore without parents, I hope the teachers and the new friends can together guide me through-out the whole trip. Kay, I'm becoming more excited the more I talked about it. Heheee ~~  Skip.
Work is the next thing I'm gonna do during my holidays to kill time and occupy next part of my holidays as it's the only time when I can work more than schooldays to save up my money. Outing with close friends too ! But I rather not do any early plan. Cos if later I cancel or postpone, then people not happy with me and all. So I've learned my lessons enough yeah. AND OF COS, need to put aside some time for family, especially for dearest beloved Mama. Ohyaaa, one last thing, NOT TO FORGET, I need to have my rest too, to cover up all my rest time that was used up by school projects -_- So yeah, that's the bright side of my holidays this time. Gonna spend the time wisely !

Some shoppings for the trip still need to be done tho. Have few more days to get it. Tomorrow will be our last briefing before the trip. Then we are ready to fly-off. Idc about the activities there and all, but what I care is, I wanna shop till I drop at Vietnam ! LOL. Zzz Fiza..

Hmm.. Diam tak diam, I've alr reached my one month working at this new job. As the days goes by, I'm getting the hang of it. All is fine. Good manager, good colleagues, good working-environment, but I dislike the location. Haha. My ex-SAKURA mate, Azhar, is working there too. Great ! At least ade kawan baek aku kat situ. Asked Afiq to join me, and he's still considering. My colleagues all got connection here and there with my friends. Like example, Zhafri is goodfriends with my girls, Leha & Leed. Then Rehana is my next-block-neighbour and my pri school junior too. So on and so forth. Sucha small world ey. But whatever it is, I still prefer SAKURA ! Minus the fcking Manager Peter Babi -_-

Last Friday outing with my SAKURA family was a success. Missed them lots ! I was so happy when I get to meet them after months and since last 2 months we keep on postponing the meet-up so at last we meet-up on Friday. Obviously not full strength, but its oke, as long as the usuals go, I'm fine with it ^^ Went for a SAKURA dinner at Downtown East. After that, planned to go for a bowl, skali full sia -_- So we headed to the arcade and get crazy. Gerek uh seriously. Kecoh habes ! Lagi-lagi with Khai's belo-ness, makes everything more livelier. Haha. But I hope next outing, more will attend. I love them ! ♥

Whoa, realise that I've talked alot ? Haha. Just 2 weeks plus din update, got alot to say. Imagine if a month din update, more uh I think. Alright then, guess I've got nothing left to say, this is all I needa update for now. It's better that I end now before I continue talking and talking. Heh. Shall continue soon with more pictures instead of words yeah ? Gotta go. Need rest cos I'm working later night. Be back in next upcoming post ! Which, Idk when. HEHE.

BYE !

XOXO ♥

 Hi, this is Hidayah, my beloved irritating sister ♥
 Shireen Sungkar & Teuku Wisnu Live in Expo ♥

Khai, Me, Afiq, Dat, Alvin, Zura ♥






I miss Mohamad Rais )':