I am so fking bored so I decided to blog. I guess today gonna be a-stay-home-sunday. If not I'll be out to work, actually.
Today is Mother's Day.. So I'm wishing to all mama, mummy, mum, ibu, umie, mak, mother, madre, matter - a very Happy Mother's Day ! Especially to my dearest beloved mama ♥. I love you, Mama ! More than anything else in this world. You are the bestest that I've ever had ! And, 2 more days to her birthday, so Idk whtr should I surprise her today, or on her birthday, as me & Sister got her something yesterday. So fickle-minded -_- Nvm, as long as she will love it, it's fine to me (: Shall decide when we will pass her the gifts.
Sister wanted to play badminton. I want too, but not as this timing. Sumpah panas giler babi. So we'll do it in th late afternoon, provided if dad won't change plan.
So, pictures above is my outing with Sister and close cousin, Farmy. We are out to search for our mama's gift. All so cerewet ! Hahahaa. Even cousin -_- So after we got our stuff, can't decide where to eat. Bugis full -_- So we traveled to NEX. LJS, and back to my home cos cousin needed me to help him install his MP3 thingy. Then home he go.
At night, sumer kecoh about the election thingy. And so, I kaypo also eventho I ain't interested with all that. Just wanna know who wins and all. So my area, which is Aljunied GRC, is won by Worker's Party for the first time ? After so long being hold by PAP, WP is now in charge of Aljunied. Some happy, some don't. Kay actually, Idk who to support as Idk who is the best. I dun really follow all this government thingy. Maybe not now, in future uh. Too young to know all this. LOL. But it's kinda sad to hear Mr George Yeo & Dr Zainul Abidin giving speech about their losing to WP. Try again in the next 5 years alright !
At first I'm confuse which area we are at, then all tell me, we are Aljunied GRC. Haha sorry uh, aku slow. Tho we stay at Hougang, we are considered as Aljunied GRC area. Ahhh... So both Aljunied GRC and Hougang GRC is won by WP now. It isn't a surprise for Hougang GRC to be won by WP cos since last time also WP holds Hougang GRC. But very kinda big surprise that Aljunied is also now being hold by WP instead of PAP as all this while it's PAP who runs Aljunied. Peh kecoh ! No, I did not bebual macam paham, but it's true what. I heard from family, people outside about all this. I'm just saying anyway, untuk pengetahuan saper yang tak tahu. Check-check sumer dah tahu ! Whahahah ! Takper uh, type ajer kat sini. But whatever it is, thanks to PAP that have been helping us all this years eventho kadang-kadang PAP cekik darah jugak acocording to some people, and I just hope, WP gonna do good to Aljunied in this 5 years to come starting from today and they did say that they will help us when in need. Ceh ! Kalo tak, kiter gi saman uh !! -_- Ah dah start merepek aku. Tui pu chi. Kay that's all I wanna say as one of the residence of Aljunied GRC walaopon I'm not yet into this thingy for now. Let's stop talking about election, now talk about something else.. ~
This is the picture of me and workmates when we are out to makan at Newton last week. My first outing with them. Oke lah, gerek jugak. On the same day also, I got my pay. Hah ! Saper tak happy oi !
DHL ♥
Tmr got school ! -_- The rest dun have, we ITE have. Haiyaa. Tot of skipping, but I can't. Cos need to submit ENT proposal and Rajah said that who are not present for his lesson to submit the proposal, will not be counted eventho we got do the work. Wahpiang, takleh skip -_- Gi jer lah ey, for the sake of my grades.
Now just lepak-ing in my room, doing nothing except for blogging and listening to songs. And ohhh, not forgetting updating twitter like nobody business. Facebook boring alr sia. Nothing much to do. Boring ! Boring !! Boring !!!
Oke good news, Dad just asked us to get ready.. SO THAT MEANS WE ARE GOING OUT ! BAEK UH !! Taklah mendak dudok rumah ! Woohooo !! Oke gtg then. Continue soon !
Bye !
XOXO ♥







