Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tired. Exhausted. You name it -_-

Hi -_-

I'm tired. Exhausted. Sleepy. Worn out. Fatigued. And some more terms that you can relate to the word - TIRED. You name it. Why ? Thanks to the never-ending-POM-project. Seriously, this will never end, does it ? Oh my goodness. I am so in need of sleep sia. It's been quite some time, I last had a loooonnggg sleep, like 12hours ? Or 8 hours ? Those precious sleep time is being burned by every nights doing POM. I'm on the verge of giving up, actually. But no ! Told myself I have to continue, no matter what ! Nanad's also tired. Hais. I feel her too kay. Even tho I really can't stand it, I just have to endure. I know Allah is with me. Dear Allah, please give me strength. Amin. If only marketing's class in the afternoon later, confirm can wake up abit late. But too bad, it starts at 10am, and I must somehow attend the class as my group have to submit this report cos Sam has actually extended the dateline which suppose to be last week, to today. Damn. We are 92% done. 8% more to go ! Seems abit but not so abit actually. What the hell I'm talking uh ?! Nie lah kalo dah ngantok. Pfft.

Time check - 6.00am. Should I go and sleep or just stay awake ? But I'm sleepy for goodness sake ! -_- I'm afraid that I will overslept, IF I were to go and sleep. But if I never sleep then how.. I got to work after school today. Ah damn. Ape lah naseb..

Kay uh, I think I will try and do something so that I won't feel sleepy. Maybe I shall go and shower perhaps ? Or go jogging ? Eh sia lah, takmo macam paham sia Fiza. Hah -_- Kalo ade terman tu, tkpe pulak seh. Zzz..

I AM TIRED ! Zzzz

XOXO (;