Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sick :/


Hi (: + |: 


Currently sick at the moment :/ Time-time gini jugak dier nak saket. Dad irritated with me, he kept on reminding me to eat medicine, and my standard answer was, "Nanti Kakak makan lah.." or "Ahh jap lagi lah kay.." LOL. And so, Mama make an extra effort to bring the medicine to my room. Hehe ! And paste medication plaster on sides of my forehead. Sister helped me massage my head too. Aww my family are sucha sweetheart. Sayang they all ! ;) Time saket selalu manja sia ! Nvm uh, sekali sekala what.

Was doing my POM then I side-tracked awhile and webcam. Saket-saket pon sempat webcam sia Fiza. Tsktsk -_- And so now blogging. Finishing up my project. And hopefully I can rest by 04.00am. Need energy for later. Then I got work tonight some more..

Watched Pirates of The Carribbean: On Strangers Tides at Woodlands Cathay just now with my DHL girls, Leha & Leed. Together with Leha's sister & brother-in-law. The movie was great. I cant get off my eyes of one cute guy in that movie. Lol. Idk the name lah. Kay Friday InsyaAllah will meet this 2 girls again ! We are going IKEA I guess. Haha. See you girls on Friday ! XX.

I can't talk much now. Gonna continue with my work. I need my rest ! Afraid that I will terlajak again like yesterday and just now -_- Too tired alr sia. Pfft. Oke got to go. I hope I will get well soon. Dowan to fall sick at the moment. Too busy to fall sick :/
Bye !

XOXO (;