Saturday, May 28, 2011

F-Yeah it's weekend ! ~

Hi (:

I've got emails and text from Singapore GP regarding F1. Actual selection result were to be out last week. And sadly, I din receive any mails or whatsoever from SGP so I tot I'm not chosen, it's just not my luck. But just now morning, I received text from them and it mentioned that the selection result was delayed due to the overwhelming responses. Ceh ! So I was sooo happy/delighted/excited bcos I still stand a chance to get in ! Hehe. Delay till next week. Phew ~ Alhamdulillah. So now I'm like praying hard, hopefully I can get a place ! Amin ! (: I want to have an experience on it, just for once. But in future, if I were to get another chance to get in, sure, why not ?!

Just now, sadly, I had to cut my middle finger nails of both hands cos it's like 1/4 broke. I dun want it to be like last time whereby I broke my thumb nail, and it swell real bad. Menyesal sia tak potong ! And so my nail that time, is abit cacat while waiting for it to grow as per normal. And of cos I dun want to experience it again. Menyesal tak sudah. Cehhh.. Haha. Tmr morning gonna cut all my fingernails alr. Goodbye long fingernails. I shall wait for you to grow back soon \m/

I'm supposed to work today but when I see my schedule on Thursday, it's alr been canceled, Idk why and Idc why also ! Heheh. Ahhhh naseb.. So maybe I'm going out with Mama & Sister or stay-home-saturday like always.
And on Sunday, I will be off to JB to take my baju rayaaaaa ! Wooohooo ! Semangat raya maken kuat nie. LOL -_- I tot of getting another bag... Hopefully Mama won't nag at me ^^

On Monday, POM's J's Salon's proposal is due. I'm so nervous. I know my group can do it ! I dun really care or mind whtr if we really get in to the finals or not, but I care about getting a 'B' grade for it. Cos if not, we have to re-do but by doing another project. Tak ke leceh tu ?! But if really it's our luck, and we got in to the finals, InsyaAllah, we will do better and harder for sure ! But for now, we are aiming to just get a 'B' grade for this project. Amin.
2nd June, will be the presentation together with class ISP before we are qualified to the finals. Ah kao ! Lagi nervous sia ! Ya Allah.. We really hope that we won't screw up. Just pray for the best yeah ? Now also actually I'm alr feeling nervous for it. Haiyyoooooooo... ~~

Kaaayyy then, I'm tired alr. Tot of blogging long-long story, but I can't now. Hah. I need my rest. So I better go off now, and play some games till I feel more tired than I shall Zzzz. Continue soon.
Bye !

XOXO (: