Eh hi ! ^^
Just got the feeling to update for awhile now. Heh. I just finish editing my group's report. Alr collate it with Durges' work she sent me at 2+am just now. So last thing to do before I go and sleep is to email Nanad my final piece. She's gonna add the last section which is the price proposal and do a thorough check of everything then we can print it out and are ready to be submitted on this Monday. Nervous oi ! Gotta prepare powerpoint some more. Uffff.... Zzzzz... June 2nd is nearing siol. I'm so nervous pleaseee...
Just got the feeling to update for awhile now. Heh. I just finish editing my group's report. Alr collate it with Durges' work she sent me at 2+am just now. So last thing to do before I go and sleep is to email Nanad my final piece. She's gonna add the last section which is the price proposal and do a thorough check of everything then we can print it out and are ready to be submitted on this Monday. Nervous oi ! Gotta prepare powerpoint some more. Uffff.... Zzzzz... June 2nd is nearing siol. I'm so nervous pleaseee...
Anyways, I editted my links. I've cleared few of the links as some of the links are dead or whatsoever. But, if anyone wants me to link them, please do tag me. And sorry if I've deleted your links. Heee =D
I guess that's it for now. Nothing much to talk on alr. Gotta email Nanad, then I go zzz also cantek ! Going JB also later. Duno what time going also. Just wait for Mama to wake us up. Haha.
Ohh btw, random photos below is like taken 3 or 4 years ago of me riding bicycle back then at Kampong Pengerang. Time rambot maseh pendek. Huahua !
Kay bye !
XOXO (;