Hi.
My current mood is like the above :'( Sad, very very sad, like can drop tears anytime. No, it's not of love heartbreak or whatever you might think of right now. It's becos of my phone. Dah 50% rosak ! Damn. Sedih. Haiyaaa. People might think, alaaa, just hp jer dah sedih macam nak rak. Eh of cos lah ey. Now maner nak cekau duit nak beli hp baru. Kejer pon takde. Hais. Aper lah naseb. Hp not totally spoiled, but the main button of the phone now is not functioning. Main button sia, how to use my phone like that ?! Spare phone also Sister using. Now handphone just spoil, a week ago was my dearest MP3 Zen :( Both also just reach their one year in March & April. One year only use then spoil ? Boring pe. Adoi... So now i'm thinking ways on how I'm gonna solve this problem. You know I just bought and change a new HP battery a day ago due to battery overcharged, and now HP rosak, tak ke buang duit tu. Pfft. Naseb ku yang sikit malang. But takper, I know Allah is testing me, & he is preparing some good news for me sooner or later, InsyaAllah, Amin ;)
I just browsed few handphone models. & I somehow falling in love with this Nokia C6. (Picture below)
Why I love it ? Becos it's design is like my current phone. I'm always in love with phones that slides to the sides. Niceee ! One example is this. Nice right. I already went thru the features and specifications of the phone, hmm, not bad uh actually. Most of the features, better than my current phone like example, camera wise. But there's no in red ! Only two colour which is Black & White. My current one is in RED. Hmm. Maybe I can consider getting this, but not any time soon. Maybe in 2 months or 3 ? InsyaAllah, shall see hows my financial is like cos I needa save money for my Vietnam trip & I wanna buy a new MP3 player as I'm still, JOBLESS. I gotta be patient even if I can't. I dowan to stick to my old attitude. I'm a new me ! Woohooo ! -_- WTH sia Fiza perangai. Zzz. But still sedih uh now my phone in this condition. Haiyak. Kay let's stop talking about handphones. Enough is enough (:
Today is 1st Brother's birthday ! Happy 25/26/27 (?) Birthday Abang ♥♥ ! May all your wish come true & may you always happy with you love ones. Tak sabar nak tengok abang naek pelamin this January. LOL ! Have a blast Brah. I love you always ! ♥
Later class at 12pm. Nice ! After finishing with this post, then I will be off to sleep already. TIRED loh. I think that's all uh. Cos basically i just wanna talked on my going-to-die-phone :( SAD SAD SAD SAD ! Somemore nie phone kenangan SAKURA ! I bought it using my pay I got from SAKURA last year :( Kenangan MRS ♥ jugak :( Kay lah kay lah, stop it ey Fiza,takmo drama-mama kat sini. LOL
I think I will be off now. Continue again soon !
And ohh ! Welcome to Twitter, Nanad ! Let's tweet tweet tweet ! Hah.
Mornights all !
BYE !
XOXO ! ♥


