Sunday, May 01, 2011

I'm Still Waiting ♥

Hi ! \m/

I'm so bored now. Sister had just made me breakfast. Aww, that's so sweet of her. Haha. THANKS SISTER ;) Family went to ziarah perkuburan. I actually wanted to tag along, but when Mama woke me up early morning just now, I just can't open my eyes. Then she say nevermind lah, she's not forcing also cos she say confirm I tired since I worked yesterday night. Next time then :) So now, only left me and Sister at home. My stomach now macam nak buat hal jer. I try to make this fast !

Yesterday was like my last day of work ? Haha. But guess what ? I haven even sign my resign form. I have my own reason for not doing so. Takyah tahu sudah. Hah. Yesterday I hit the target, and I reached 1k. Mahu aku tak happy ! Last day jer gitu pe. Lol. Then workplace got blackout, tu kecoh. Abeh customer maseh nak shopping dalam gelap -_- Tapi takpe. Asal diorang happy sudah. Jason asked me to go the CS counter and asked for the maintenance man to come to our shop. And the guy whom I talked to, SUPER CUTE PLEASE ! I din know Marina Square CS counter has a cute guy ! LOL. If I know from the start, I sure will go the counter everytime to PURPOSELY ask for direction and etc. PERANGAI SAK FIZA -_- Taklah, ofcos I gurau only. Where got time do all that. Pfft. But he's still cute ! =) Then after work, get to know Cik Lin & Cik Marzuki is at MS, just finished watching movie. Then met them, cabbed down to my old house area there, to have our late dinner. Had my usuals. THANKS YOU BOTH ! Home by 11+pm.

Anyways, Sister birthday surprise went well ! Alhamdulillah. Initial plan was to celebrate it at Marina Barrage. But we reached there too early. Haha so after amek angin there, Dad suggested that we go to East Coast to have our Supper. So we traveled there. Reach there, like going to 12am, & yeaaahh ! We surprised Sister on the dot, 12am - 24 April 2011. I hope Sister had fun ! Wo ai nie, Sister  3rd Bro's friend, Simaa, was there with us. Talked to her, joke with her. Then I get to know, she's younger than me by a year ? o.O ? When I get to know her last month, I die-die tot she's 3rd Bro's age, but no sia ! So aku tua uh nie, but no big deal. Kalo dier kahwin ngan abang aku, jadi kakak ipar. Opps, asal bebual pasal kahwin nie ? Belom time lah. Hah. Nie lah Fiza -_- Home by 2+am.

School's project is piling up, macam sial. Tapi no choice. Must do, must do !! EOP haven really start, gonna start POM on Monday, ENT already start as it is due this Tuesday. Some part cork-up -_- So later Im gonna get started with it. Chan very the concern ey with this project. LOL. Good that he has improved to the better. They are meeting on Monday, but Idk whtr I can or not, as I alr got plan. Short meet-up can uh. I can't wait for tmr's outing with DHL ♥ ! Wheeeeeeeee !

Mid - May, me and the close guys of SAKURAare meeting ! Wheee ! Ader aku tak happy. Thanks Khai for creating the event. I hope the usuals will attend. Dah rindu diorang giler babi, 8 months plus tak jumper sejak bulan puase ! Plan selalu cork-up, so mudah-mudahan nie tak cork-up. InsyaAllah, Amin !

Oke, Mama is on the way home already. And she bought us our makan. Duno whtr can still go in my stomach or not. Im so full. Ohh btw, did I tell you guys, my beloved Sister just got me an Ice-Cream ?! Haha Sucha sweetheart. Thanks Sister ♥ !
Tonight I'm going out with my fellow work peeps for dinner. I heard from Farmy we will be going to Newton till late night. Hah. So Dad will have to fetch his dear big daughter. Whahahah !

Kay lah, I've talked alot ey. I wanna shower and shit now. Cannot tahan alr. Continue again sooon !

I MISS MY OTHER FRIENDS :'( Too many to list down. If you still regard me as friend, then you are missed. I love you guys too !

BYE ;D

XOXO 
 When I'm bored at work during breatime.
 Fasha 
 Akif 

 Leedy Ehlen