Hi ! ♥
I love my one and only blood Sister, Nur Hidayah Bte Hamzah ♥ ! Eventho she's very irritating and always making my blood boils, but I still love her, and I need her. Her birthday is tomorrow, she's turning 16, cehbah ! And I still duno what to get for her -_- But family is doing something for her. Shhh ! Sister, if anytime you are reading this, HAHA, wait and see ! You might be thinking what, but nah, I'M NOT TELLING YOU =P Surprise what, so cannot tell.
And guess what, I applied for another job cos I wanna quit the current one. Everythings oke lah at my current job actually but I just feel like changing ? Haha macam sial ey ? But at least I've got the feel of retail line. Next week might be my last day for this current job. I'm working tomorrow and I'm gonna sign my resign letter. Hah.
Oke that's all I wanna say for now. Continue again soon !
BYE !
XOXO ♥