Monday, April 18, 2011

It wasn't meant to be. Ohh wellsssss.


Hi hi ! 

After a week plus been missing, whatsuuppp all ? Miss me ? No ? I'LL KILL YOU ! Oke that was fake lah obviously -_- Decided to drop by here awhile. It's 12.06am right now. And I will try to finish up this post by 12.20am or latest 12.30am ? OR EARLIER. Just a few updates aite ?

Oke sooooo.. School has started like, 7 days ago. It was fine, still the same. Same school, same class, same classmates. But, different modules, different lecturers, different attitude. HAH. So for the past week, it was alright, manageable up to this point. Attended every single lesson without fail \m/ And hopefully it stays on like that. Maybe as the time goes by, I will skip some class here and there lah ey. Cannot confirm to attend EVERY SINGLE LESSON till end of school -_- Won't happen. But who knows, miracles happen ya'know. Lol. Timetable is fine but yet not fine. Paham-paham lah ey. Good thing is, start late ! Wheeeee ! Bad thing, ends late lor, obviously. Haiyak. But nevermind lah. Everything will be just fine, InsyaAllah.Ya that's it for school for now.
Kay now about work. Work's also fine. Only that the feelings just awesome when you hit your-supposed-target. I love talking to friendly people, and most of them are Ang Mohs. And also, I do see some people's attitude (not the Ang Mohs) like step kaya rabak, sombong nak mampos, perangai mintak kene rogol, but other than that, most of it is fine. I dislike my 1st-in-charge, I prefer my 2nd, she's the best. 3rd in-charge also I dun really like. 2nd in-charge really reminds me of Cathy ( my SAKURA MT) Argh I miss her so much ! Kay that's all for work.

Anyways, talking about Cathy, last week, she had just delivered a baby boy ! Awwwwwwww ! Vanessa now got adek alr. Thank god her delivering was fine. CONGRATULATIONS CATHY CHOO ! Faster come back to Singapore ! =D

This few days had been SKYPE-ing with GilaBestFriendJESON. He's seriously mad. But he is still my 'Kakak' ! He showed me around his room the other day. And kiter jiwer uh, both ader big-big mickey mouse ! HAHA. I loike ! And he's currently having a long holiday, 2 months. GEREK KE PE ?! If only he can come Singapore for a week or more, wouldn't it be great ?! Then I will fulfill his wish of something. Haha. Teeetttt ~~ That's it about him. I missed him !

Haiya, kay lah. I think I better go now. I'm like sleepy alr. Mata dah steam kodok. Shall continue soon when I'm free aite ?

Oke bye !

XOXO