Hello =) ♥♥
Haapiijaah's back for more action ^^ Omg, so lame. Haha sorry. Hi All ! How's everything ? Missed me ? Awwwww =) Eee. Perasan jer Fiza -_- I miss being a maha blogger. Padahal baru jer one week plus menghilang. Zzz
Today is the first day of holidays. I shall not countdown for school yet. Dowan spoil my holiday mood. And YAY ! Exams end ! End of Year 1 of Higher Nitec in Business Admin ! So now time to enjoy my holidays to the fullest and wait for results-out which Idk why I'm so excited about and looking forward to. Heh. First time happening.
So here I am, at home, rotting on my first day of holiday. No plan today. But tomorrow I might be going out. To meet my Gila friend, Halidah. She's been wanting to meet me but I keep on postponing due to school and exams. So thought of meeting her since it's her off day tomorrow. So, InsyaAllah lah ey. I also duno where to bring her. If there's good movie, will consider lah ey.
My exams last week was alright. Alhamdulillah, everything was manageable. But that's only for my 4 main modules. But for my repeated modules, it seems like gone case. I dun wan repeat anymore but, I think I will have to. Hais. I tried my best though. Aiya, whatever with that. I know I alr did my best. Kay skip to that. No stressing myself already. What's done is done \m/
I am so bored lah bored !! Currently finding a job to occupy myself this holidays. Then if the job's good, shall continue even after school starts. Been searching for jobs since last week. Newspaper and etc. Anyone can intro me a good job ? Mad Jack at NEX has vacancy but I still not sure whtr should I get into F&B again or not. Argh. I will keep on seaching lah. InsyaAllah will get soon. Amin.
Then I also wanna go out. So much plan yet so little $$. So I hope to get job asap then I can spend time out with my friends before school reopens.
Anyways, I'm sure you guys heard and knew about the tsunami/earthquake disaster that happened in Japan and few other countries ? Lets all pray for them. Hopefully the disaster will end soon. Looking at those pictures and videos in Channel NewsAsia make me teared. So saddening. Hais.
And,
Happy Belated Birthday to :
Rais (19th) - 3rd March, Leha (19th) - 4th March, Sahadat (17th) - 10th March.
May you guys had a blast.
Takecare.
Love and miss you guys ♥♥
Hiya. I so bored alr here. I think I ciao now. I wanna update my Tumblr now. Heeeeeeeee =D
I come back again soon.
Bye ^^
XOXO ♥♥
Leha's 19th with Leed ♥
Surprise Visit to Leha's♥







