Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I still chose to stay ♥

 Hi ! 

Now I feel like blogging here. I'm abit bored, but not so bored. It's 01.50am right now. Still early. All my family members have gone to sleep, only left me and my 3rd Brother. Standard. Both also having holidays currently. Anyways, 3rd Brother checked his results just now, and I heard he passed with good grades. Alhamdulillah and Congratulations to him ! I'm proud of you, Brother =) Now its my turn, I'm waiting patiently for my results out which I got no idea when it will be out. Nevermind, I shall check in the student portal later. Shall not talked more about the results thingy. Make me more nervous. Hah.

Life had been oke. Oke jer. I'm still like, jobless. HAH. Actually I've got one, but haven start. And I've got an interview for another job later in the afternoon. Me and Leed giving it a shot, then we will see how. InsyaAllah. Actually lah ey, I dun really mind staying at home. But at some point of time, when I want to go out or something, I needed money. That's why I wanna earn my own cash rather than asking from my parents. Cos I feel one kind when I ask them for money. Even if it's like 2 bucks. Cehh, sentimentel lah pulak saya, but really. Then at times I got reminded of the times when I'm still working at Sakura, earning my own cash every month out of my hardwork and giving my parents money eventho its not that much, it makes me feel like a very filial daughter. Haha really, dun laugh at me. Kay I know I can do that when I have a secured full time job in future, but if I can do it now, why not right ? ;) Whoa whoa Fiza.....
So tomorrow, I mean later, I shall try my luck. But the job I'm going for an interview tomorrow, is abit different. Nevermind, if I get it or what, I will elaborate more.

Not yearning for school yet. Zzz. But I miss Mat-Dog ! Hahah. Only after school reopens then I can get it :'( Takper.

Lately, I've been spending my free time playing Badminton with Sister. Haha. Nak live a healthy lifestyle lah katakan. HEEE. Isn't it good than doing nothing. Most of the time is with Sister, sometimes with ZabirTanBaby and Nilam. Takkan nak maen sorang kan ? ^^ I wish my house area there's a badminton court. There used to be a badminton cum sepak takraw court few years back. But 2 or 3 years back was changed to street soccer court. Uff. Bodoh uh. Macam sial. Abeh sekarang banyak jantan kat situ. Zz. Make another court uh instead of changing it. Oke I feel like a siao-ting-tong getting so fcuked up over this thing which is not important. ZZZ big time Fiza. HAHA ? Anyway, back to badminton story, gonna continue with it on a daily basis, hopefully \V/

Nak cakap pasal MRS  ke Farid ? Kay MRS lah. Sebab kita rindu dier more ^^ Farid nanti at school boleh jumper HARI-HARI minus Saturday Sunday. Tapi si haramjadah MRS susah nak nampak. Hope that he's doing great overall. He recently updated me about his life. Good that everythings alright but this haramjadah, is still forever busy with work. Maybe soon will meet him, insyaAllah. BUT DUNO WHEN. Argh, nevermind. Not rushing to meet also. By just getting to know that he's alright and doing fine and still alive, will be fine with me :) For Farid, I can see him in school. Mana-mana nampak dier. Naek sama bus, gi sekolah sama-sama tu best. Haha Balek jer tak sama-sama cos laen timing :( Haha. Tapi tinggal same area, amacam ?? Hahaha.

Oke uh, I think I have updated more than enough for now. I've got nothing left to say also. Gonna do something else now. Thank you very big for staying and reading, anyone ! I appreciate it many-many ^^ Do drop by again sometime. But I duno when will be my next update. Heh.
All in all, goodbye and goodnight lovelies, sweetest dreams. MMUUAAHH ♥ !!


XOXO 

Pictures of my outing with my small cousins and Sister and of course, our Mama(s) 
 3rd-2nd(2)-1st-2nd(1)
Kakak, Fira, Adek, Abang ;)