Sunday, February 27, 2011

I miss you. I really do. But......


*Wink* To all !  

Trip to JB yesterday was great. Bought kain(s) to tempah for both HARI RAYA (Wheee !) and 1st Brothers marriage. I am soo excited for both. But for this time, I'm more excited for 1st Brother's marriage than Hari Raya. Heh. Cos it will be the first marriage among my siblings mah. BUT, at the same time, I feel sad that he will not be living in the same house as me anymore :'( Boohoo. Then I will miss getting small toys surprise from him already :( Kay takper. Fiza nak kene get use to this. But it's oke, I still got few more months living under one roof with him. Ceh, sentimental lah plak. Zzz.
Wanted to buy myself a watch, but I dun think it's a need for now, so lek-lek dulu uh. I have to save for something first. So skip to that. I got a Mickey Mouse Bag. All thanks to 2nd Brother's Girlfriend ^^ Cantek siol. Merah lagi. Wheeee ^^ Haha. And 3rd Brother manage to help me 'smuggle' bubblegums back to Singapore! Double whee lah sia ! Hahaha Thanks, 3rd Brother ! =D Dinner at Beach Road and home :)

Friday 25th February 2011- After school went to ex-workplace to pass and take something from Cathy. Then straight home. Help Mama with the kuihs. At 5+pm Bastard Ex-Manager text me to take my cheque from him and Zura also texted me. So got ready and meet Zura @ YCK MRT at 8.15pm. Took our cheque and lepaks at backdoor. Rinduu sekali :( Talk and laugh as usual. Ken ask me this, "Fiza, asal awak sekarang kurus ? Tak tido uh ?" LOL ! Kurus ?! Not so sia. Zzzz. But I take that as a compliment though. Hah. Told Mama I will be home at 9+pm. But end up 10+pm siol. HAHA. Tengah syiok talking-talking with Zura, luper timing -_- And of course I did have fun chit-chatting with her.

Anws, I really got debarred for 2 modules. Fuuh :( And I already submit my appeal form last Friday to Sam. Mudah-mudahan will be approved by Ramu. InsyaAllah, Amin.

Tomorrow no S&W. Yahooo to that. No need come school at 8am. YES ! ~ But long day in school tomorrow. I hate Mondays. Zzz.
Tuesday meeting Halidah to send her off at the Airport. She going back Sabah for a week, I think. At last lah, meeting her. Dah lama tak jumper ngan nie giler =P

7 more days to my Final exams ~~ So fast ey ? Very. I hope I can make it ! Amin. Will be home away for a week. Whooosh. So that means, I will be aware from using the PC too. No Blog, No Tumblr, No twitter, No MSN, No Youtube for a week plus. Why I say No FB ? Is because I can access it thru my phone uh. HEEE. So it will be hard if I say no FB. BHAHAHA ! EXCUSES RIGHT ?! Zzzz Fiza. I can also access Twitter in my phone, but I seldom do that. Only FB.

Revisions is calling me. So, I have to go already. This MIGHT be my last post for now ey. Might only. But, I will be back when I'm free from exams which is 14 days from now. Cos my last paper is on 15 I think. Different from the rest cos I have my BZE and POA too. Cos I will be back by 16 March lah ey. If not earlier. See how.
Lol

Oke, byee ~

XOXO