Monday, February 14, 2011

SHAHEIZY SAM !! ~~~~~~~ ♥♥


See the picture above.

It's her birthday. Aisyah Bte Sulaiman. Soooooo.....
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LAH, Syaaaaa ! ^^ May all your wish come true, and may you always happy with your love ones. I SEE YOU LATER ! AND STANDBY KENE BASH NGAN KITORANG. Who 'kitorang' ? You wait and see ! Heh. Hope you have blast, and enjoy your day. Love you ^^ 


Hello, Lovely Readers =D 

How are ya'all ? Me ? Doing fine, as normal =)

Today what ? Monday ~~ School lah later. Laazzzyyyy go -_- But have to. No choice. Lol ? But good thing it start at 10am instead of 8am cos no S&W. Wheeeeee ~ BAEK. But at 10am got school director's talk at the auditorium. Then normal class after that. After school got plan yaw ! Hope everything will go on smoothly, InsyaAllah. Heh.

Just now was out with Nanad and Durges again to finish up on our TPS slides and banner. Seriously, this TPS thing is driving me crazy TTM -_- Met at 3+pm (Suppose to be 2pm. LOL) Then off to Durges's void deck as there is a study corner, which I find very very convenient. So try to finish up on our stuffs. But still not done. Nevermind. Durges say I very photogenic. But I dun think so leh ? Lol, but, thanks anyway ^^

I got my Milo Ice-Blend + Double pearl ! Niceee ~~

Oke I can't wait for later after school. FASTER LEH TIME FLYYYYY ! Hahah.

Countdown : 2 more weeks to final exam ! Shit. So fast uh ? Wahseh. Pejam celik pejam celik, dah exam.. CEPAAAT PEEEEEEEE... I'm preparing myself now, for sure. Everything's all in hand. Once this TPS project is done, my focus will be 100% to the revision. this TPS is stopping me to do alot of things kay. I've stopped watching 'Little Nyonya' for the time being. Can't afford to lose my precious time watching that when I'm suppose to revise. Lol.

Note to self : BE MORE SERIOUS.

Oke I've gtg. Continue soon.

BYEE !

XOXO