Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Waiting for his next calls ^^ ♥
Hello ! *Waves* ♥♥
Having Wintermelon Tea now. Very niceee ~~ Very bored now. Very very bored. I've got nothing to do. TPS slides done, at last. But have yet to finish up our banner and print out that slides into hard copy. Have to do it asap sia. If not -_- Presentation day coming soon too.
I now smelling very nice hor ^^ Baru mandi lah katerkan. Lol. FRESH \m/ Just now late for school. Zz. Finish up with my TPS in the student hub with Aisyah and Ida. Thanks for accompanying me, Babes =) Then came Durges, then Nanad. Quickly finish up everything. Then ciao home with ZubbyBabyBabi. Lamer tak gila-gila ngan nie gila. Obviously rindu. Tomorrow she got floorball competition. Good luck lah Makcik :)
Tomorrows I haves to gos for my POA extra lessons lagis. Sheeshs. Very lazys. But I have to gos. Damns. For my owns goods lah kans. And I'm aimings fors As, InsyaAllah. Oke super irrits that english -_-
Yay. I'm going back to Kampong, Pengerang, on Saturday and Sunday ! One of my abang sedara is getting married. Eggcited and happy, pleasseee ! Can't wait to meet my dearest relatives there. I miss them so much ! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! ♥
Kay lah, since I'm bored now, and have got nothing to do, I think, it's better I go do my revision, right ? Haha. Then I shall go sleep early todaaaaayyyy. BAEK ~~
Bye.
XOXO ! ♥♥ =D





