Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMG OMG !! I'm feeling so flyyyyy noww !! HAHAHAH !! ♥♥


SUUUPPPPPPSZX, People =D 

Yes, the title said it all. I AM SO OVER THE MOON AND FEELING SOOOO FFFLLLYYYYY ! OHH MYY GODDDDD ! I just can't stop smilling. My cheeks is in pain liao ! HAHAHAH :DD Wheeeeeeeee ^^

Now using my aunt's notebook to update. The thing why I dislike about notebook, is becos it is small. This is why I preferred normal laptops. Difficult to see (Idk how to elaborate further, so paham-paham sendiri kay) So, I will be getting a laptop instead of notebook or netbook or whatever shit, just minus the part that lappy are more heavier than a notebook, but it's oke. Kay, why am I talking about lappiesssss ? Zzzz.

Today is Saturday (Duh) and tomorrow is Sunday so that means, the day after tomorrow is Monday so that means it's a start of a brand new week and also a school day -_- If only we are given a choice, to go or not for school, but must make sure do well in studies, and will get certificates too, kan best ?? In my dreams jer lah. Why am I so merepek today ? -_- Issit becos i'm hungry at the moment ? Yes i think so. HAHA ! Nak mamam hotdog lah after this ^^

Just now I went to meet Nanad and Durges at Bishan to do our TPS project. Suppose to meet at 1.30pm but at last meet at 2.30pm. LOL. Baaaeeekkkk ! The rest can't join, so nevermind lah. Got our stuffs from the Popular then bought our take-away meals, then we off to nearest void deck to do our thing. Kinda cork-up sia. But it was alright. We did some at least. Then we webcammed \m/ Heh. Sumpah sempat habes before the notebook's batt went low. Bhahaha ! Accompanied Durges to wait for her 'fighter' then me and Nad bused home ^^ So yeah, I'm here now, blogging =D

Yesterday, Friday (11 February 2011) - School was oke-oke. Wheee I'm not late ^^ Reach class, din do my TPS class test, but instead, I have to do my BZE case study. Alhamdulillah,  I've got the 2 right articles, thanks alot to Mrs Quek for helping. If not, my brains will be smaller due to 'squeezing'. Zzzz lame, sorry. Then 1 hour break time was at library, preparing for HRA presentation. Sumpah very nervous cos it's been some time I last go to the front of class to present. HAHA -_- And Alhamdulillah, I din feel nervous at all ! Happy please ! Seriously. I just feel like I'm talking to my normal friends. Whoa, kinda good achievement for me, aye ? I thank Allah for giving me the confidence. Amin ^^ Class ends after that. Durges accompanied me all the way to 12.45pm for my POA FACT lesson to start and she's off.
Adila and Afee was not allowed to take the CA cos of their improper shoes -_- Why can't the teacher just close one eye ? Kesian pe diorang. And not even that teacher caught them, even Section Head for PD also caught them, that's the reason why Ms Lee din allow them. Aiyoo for once close one eye cannot meh. She even say, I was close enough to get chase out also cos my shoe not totally black, but half-black but not so bad ah mine so it was fine. Thank God for that. Anyways, I had fun through-out my FACT lesson ! Heh. Everyone was so friendly, especially a guy name Amy, from banking class. He very kekek pleaseee. The class was full of laughter with his lame jokes. If only they are my classmates whom i can easily get along with, kan gerek.... Hmm. We all really pissed Ms Lee of with our irritating-ness especially Amy and Syed -_- Always asking the stupid question. LOL. Then we finishes at 4+pm and home I go. It was raining very heavily sia ! Tsktsk During class Leha texted me that she and Leed wanted to go my house and visit my Mama. Awww, so sweet can. I think not many of my friends actually want to visit my Mama and the reason is they missed her, long time no see. Awwww. Thanks Lovelies ♥ . Me love korang  ^^ And it was some time I last serve a guest. Meaning, the guest are my friends and I myself served them. Huhu !! Kay, to be frank, I actually paiseh to talk to Leha at start ! HAHAH ! Hard to admit, but true =( Reason being is LONG TIME DIN MEET HER, and the feeling was awkward. But Fiza peeerrr, so everything was alright after that. Then we webcammed !! Pictures in my PC so I will upload it another time kay ??  We kekek-kekek sampai terbaring-baring. MasyaAllah. I had much fun with them lah ! I love you girls again ♥ :DD

So just now as said, met Nanad and Durges to finish on our project. Tomorrow we willbe meeting again ! Wheeee. To finish up everything, if possible. Cos Tuesday deadline oiiiii ! Can't waste anymore time already.

Nanad is bringing me to one of her secret place on Tuesday ! Yeesssaaaa ! Cannot wait please ! I wonder where ^^ Hopefully I've got nothing on Tuesday, then I can go there with her. Then who knows can study there too ?? Hahah. InsyaAllah. Baeekkkk \m/

OHH GUEST WHAT !? He called me just now ! Wooohoooo ! Who ? MRS  lah siaaaaaaaaaaa ^^ That is why I'm so over the moon ! HEEEHEEEEE :DD After some time then I get to hear his voice again. He called me to confirm with me our outing time, and meeting place. I pray very hard that he won't paitau pleaseeee. Ya Allah... Help me pray also can, people ? Hahah. Nanad and Durges say to me again and again, DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE ! HAHAH Zzzzzzz..................
And I told Bestie Jeson right away ! About the calling thing lah. Woohooo Bestie Abang so great ! =D You know I know lah Jeson ! Heh ^^ I love you lah Abang. Yiippeeeee :DD

And yeah, have to thank Nanad also, if not for she, I won't be clearing my 2008 mails that have been in my inbox for 3 years ! HAHAHA. I've cleared it already, Nad. It's back to zero mails already ! LOL :D


Hey, you know what, I think I want to ciao now. I've got something to do, and hotdoggy calling already. LOL
So I blah now kay ? Will continue soon.

BYEEEEE =D

XOXO ^^ 

(Ignore the date and time, I posted it late -_-)
Our first picture together ^^
Me and Eswari(Durges)
Our first picture together tooo =D