Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello To-The-One-I-Miss-And-Love Dearly ♥♥

Hello ! 

Feeling pissed right now.. Abit lah, not much. Lol. Why ? Cos I'm trying my best to figure out how to recover all my things that is 'lost' in my memory card -_- Irrits habess ! Bingit seh ! Argh. I feel so sleepy already. But let me update my bloggy first. Then I'll go sleep.

Later I'm gonna have my HRA presentation. Can don't do ? I so lazy. Some more I haven decide on what slides I'm doing. F you lah, Leader. Only know how to instruct people without discussing _|__ I will end school at 5pm, the latest, later. All thanks to POA FACT. Later also, I will have to finish up my BZE Case Study. Very busy Friday for me later... Hiyaaa. I deserve myself an ice-cream, yeah ? HAHAA =P

Last few days was oke. Aite, duno why, today I very the lazy to talk about last few days story. Sorry ey ? But nothing much lah also. Still the same school, same classmates, same house, same bed, same songs etc. Lol ? Only for today lah. I think becos I'm tired lah at the moment. I already passed on 'playing my chewing gums' ! Practice makes perfect lah, people says. Heeee =DD
Finishing my TPS sooon. Yes, still not done -_- Grrr... And 17 February will be my presentation for it. And that's it, no more presentation till year 2. I heard there will be more and more presentation in year 2 ? Wahsehhhh... Wwweeekkkkk... !

I like suddenly duno what to talk on lehhhh... What is wrong lah with me tonight ? I think I'm tired lah that's why. AND, being so stress up and fcked up with this memory card. Nak nangis uh gini.. :'(( Penat-penat beli baru, install everything in back, happy-happy already, then jadi gini lagi ! Haiyak betolll !

Around 23 more days to final exam ! Soo fast ! Time is running, and I shouldn't be wasting more time. I MUST STAY FOCUS AND BE SERIOUS ! MUST MUST MUSSSTTTT !! (Imagine me shouting ! HAHAH kekek. Macam budak gillsss) After the 2nd week of March, can hooray-hooray abit already ! Woootss.. Help me pray for my best kay ? Thanks =D

Oke lah, my 2nd Brother want to do something to his iPhone -_- He say let him use first then later I use. Tak payah sua, I end this, let him use then I sleep pon best ! Alright.

Bye byesss ^^

XOXO 

My Darling, Ah Tan  !
I just love it when I come home, and he welcomes me at the gate ! I felt so princess. HAHA
 Kakak Baby loves you, Baby