Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I want to hear you, safe and sound ...


I want to own a horse ! Like, seriously ! No joke, don't laugh at me. Actually, not only a horse, but chickens, ducks, sheep, goats, cats, squirrel and some more cute-cute animals ! Whoaaa wouldn't it be great if I can have my own farm. Hahah ^^
Aite, sorry for the 1 minute of randomness. But, I seriously mean it lah. Haha. If only I got the power or whatever uh, I sure have a farm of my own with my favourites animal inside. Then I'll be the most happiest human being. Lolllll :D

Anyways, Hello, Readers ! ^^
Welcome back. I'm kinda bored, so I dropped by here for awhile to talk-talk. It's 1.07am currently and I'm still here, wide awake like O.O Yes, that -_- I should be lying on my bed, forcing myself to sleep. Cos I have class later at 8am. Kay nvm, I will post this fast-fast.

I sangat hungry ! But I don't feel like eating. I think that's normal for me already. Hungry, but no feel to eat. Gaah ! But Mama said, NO GOOD. But then howww... If force, sure cannot lah. Something is wrong with my stomach ? Or brain ? HAHAH. And no, I'm not even dieting, and yet, I'm already losing few kilos. Gerek right ?! Lol \m/ Sorry for talking cock. I duno what to talked on..... Aiyaa, nevermind, i shall talk the normals.

Updated everything already. Even my Tumblr. I've got 3 new followers ! Wheee ! Happy !! Thanks so much for the follows ! I already followed back them already. Wootss ^^
Now is already the 2nd week, after school reopens. So that means, I'm left with 7 more weeks, to my final exam. Fast siol ! And I'm not so prepared yaw ! But I have to, no matter what. I want to do well, remember ? Haha. Yes, I must constantly remind myself about that, so that I won't drift away.. Wwweeekkkkkkk -_-

Wokay, so last Sunday, 16th January 2011, as said, I went to JB with Beloved Family ;) Sudah tentu I had fun ! Morning I went first with my aunt and uncle cos they had to do something at Plaza Angsana and they needed me to help on it. So after everything settle, cabbed down to City Square, met up with the rest of my family members and bought our movie tickets. We watched, "Khurafat". I rate the movie, 9/10. I find that Syamsul Yusoff, main actor who is also the director, acted well in this movie. Can see different uh, cos when I got reminded of the movie, "Bohsia", I like analyse uh. In 'Bohsia' he still like very kekok-kekok to act cos can see his kekok-ness. Some parts don't look like real-life thingy. Not natural. But in 'Khurafat' can see like it's really a real-life situation. He acted so well, like real ajer. Hahah. No, I'm not a big fan of him, (just an air-con. FAKE) just oke-oke lah about him. People say he good-looking ? But for me not so WOW lah, like Taufik. HEHEHE ^^ Alaaaa, different people, different opinions, right ? So whatever with that, and why the heck talk about him ?! Hoho. Takper, that was my point of view on his acting. LIYANA JASMAY, STILL CHIO as always ! And, there's A.GALAK, MY DATOK MERTUA(HAHAHAH) !! -_- Ehhh ! Back to story. The movie did give good morals lah. Movie ends at 7+pm, dinner, and HomeSweetHome :)

Monday, 17th January 2011, school lah siaaaaaaaaa ! Yes yes, I went for S&W kay ! Proud lagi *Eyebrow up-up* But din play -_- Just for the sake of attendant lah. SVE right after. Super -_- lesson. Mrs Loh is not yet back becos her MC is extended. Ehh seriously uh, my class, really give her biggest heartaches/headaches/stressaches ever till she extended her MC. She's been on MC for 4 months if I'm not mistaken. Really nuisance uh my class -_- Hahah. She is really really stress-up and fcuked-up with my class. ISR, ISR... Tsktsk... I'm 1 of the few bassstardsss who irrits her. Nyeahehe. But my case not so bad like the rest hor. But whatever it is, I hope she will recover soon. Let's be nice kay. Relief cher talks like she owns the whole day. Class should be ending at 12noon, she will drag to 10mins later like that ! Tak ke perangai cikgu Primary or Secondary School gitu ?! Break time, accompany Durges to eat. Then we off to library to 'stalk' on something. 1pm class was WFB. Finish up our reports, and HRA was next. Did Unit 4 and lessons end at 5pm ! -_- Monday sumpah boringsxz. Accompanied Aisyah to print her business card. And Homeeeeee :D

Tuesday, 18th January 2011, reached school on time, 8am. Coolshitsxz habesss ! Hahha. Alhamdulillah uh ^^ Did Unit 3 test. I din revise, so those who sat at the back, copied from book. Good students ?! IKR ;) HAHAHHAHA ! Becky also din walk around so much to check on us, so we open book check lah. Lol. MCQ(s) - I've got 1/10 -_- I only got copy answers for section B, not MCQ section so I did my 'best' eyyyy... TPS after that. Din concentrate, but listen to my playlist all the way. Wanted to sleep but class was kinda noisy. Got caught by a teacher for my hair colour -_- She say by tomorrow, if she sees me with the same hair colour, HOME I GO ! WOOOHOOOO MAN ! Heck care to that. SVE was next. Again it was like school-hell to us. SHE DRAGGED THE TIMING AGAIN -_- Macam sial. So ended class, called Dat. Talked to him on something. Whoaa rindu seh nak dengar suare dier. Hahah ;) Waited for Aisyah to end class at 1pm and off we go to..... ITE CCK LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !! Best \m/ School looks busy. With all the new January intake all around. Can know they are  from January intake cos they looked so 'alien' to that school. Saw kinda alot of familiar faces. Then.... Afiq shouted my name from my back area. I looked around to see where the shoutings were from. Skali turn back, it was him ! HAHAHAHA ! Perasan jugak ey dier, nampak dari belakang. Hahah. Again, terubat rindu kat nie Apek. LOL. Jk. We like stared at each other for awhile, with the 'sat-sat' look, then suddenly smiled. Sungguh cute ! Then 1 of his friends, jumped and shouted my name, like perangai orang terencat akal gitu. Hahah sorry but that's fact :D He went off. At around 4+pm we headed to a void deck to mamam. After mamam, as usual, bused down to Paya Lebar MRT and changed bus, and berambos balek. Was hoping to meet Brother Alep, but never. But then, I din expect to see Afiq, he appears. HAHAH. So moral of the day, Expect the unexpected. BHAHAHA !

So later class at 8am. And I will not try to miss it ! InsyaAllah. Gotta do something to my hair to cover for tomorrow, cos I may be seeing that irrits cher who catches me for my hair colour -_- Tie or spray or whatever uh. Dennnggsss betol ! After school, going to take pay with Falalalaaaaa ! Yippeee habes ! Jumper nanti, Falala ! *Widest Smile Ever*
School suppose to end at 1pm but I'm having BZE extra class, so end at 2pm.Wwweekkk..
Few of my projects, is due this Friday. Finishing it slowly and steadily. Then can happy-happy for the moment and can concentrate more to the theory part of those modules.

Yesterday Sister told me something. And till now I don't feel good. Ya Allah.. Serious uh, my heart like not at ease. Worrying all the way. Sigh sigh. I hope whatever that my brains is playing, is NOT TRUE :'( Not till I got the assurance that everything's alright. AAARRGGGHHHH !!

Well, I think that's enough for now. Time check - 2.09am already -_- Have to turn-in already. My eye-lashes needs to 'kiss each other'. And I need to 'visit' Spain as Alonso needed me at the moment. HAHAH SOUNDS SO WRONG ! Haiyoyo... Aper-aper uh ! I blah now yaw. See you guys on the next chapter !
This post not much photos. Sorry for the bored-ness. I sure will post more pictures in next post kay ? ^^

Ohhyes !
Happy 19th Birthday to Nooraini aka Ni Ni ! All the best in everything you do, Babe ! Enjoy your day ! Takecare ! Miss and Love you :)

Kay, that's all. Goodnight, Readers ! Thanks for dropping by. Me loves ya'all !

XOXO ;)




I miss MRS very much ;'(