Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Kiya Re ♥♥


Hello, whatsuupp, lovelies  ! :)

At last i got the chance to blog after 1 week plus leaving this dearest bloggy unattended. And I'm trying not to abandon this blog \m/ Yes, hard to admit but true story, I've spend more time in my Tumblr than Blogger. Soorryyy Blogger, you know I still love and treasure you :P

Oke let's nyet-nyeting like always ! Sure long story one ey ? But nevermind uh, give me chance kay ? Lol.
Ohh wait ! Can I wish 2 people and say something to the year 2010 ? Spare me just 5 minutes please ^^ Fast game.

I wanna wish...
A Very Happy Belated Birthday to 3rd Brother, Zamree & My Sakura Brother, Alep ! All the best in everything u guys do ! Takecare ! And to ALEP ! Ku rindu kaooo giler babis ! Hahaha . I sayang you both :D
And also this note..
Dear 2010 ,
Thanks alot for all the memories made. I've tasted different types of feelings in that year. Good ones, bad ones, sweet ones, sour ones, bitter ones, funny ones and all, you name it. Lol. And I know, I've yet to taste somemore.  Seriously. Memories will be kept and remembered. I shall let bygones be bygones, InsyaAllah. I've learnt from my mistakes. I hope i won't ever repeat it again. You started off well at the beginning of the year 2010, laughters + fun here and there, but in the mid, some things went wrong, unhappiness here and there. Ups and Downs :( Gain some new friends, lost some. Hais. Alot to mention and too personal to elaborate. Yes, that's life. But we have to move on right ? So, I'm praying very hard that, nothing like some of it will ever happen again this year, 2011, insyaAllah. Let's 'file-in' new memories through-out this year. Whatever that has happened, has happened, can't be undone. Let's make 2011 better than 2010 yeah ? \m/ Thank you again. You will be missed :)
Love, Me.
Oke. Done. It's already the 16th day of January. Fast yeah. Time is ticking forward, not backward. Nooww, already a brand new year, we all have to carry on with our life. There still so much to learn, see, feel, explore and etc. And I seriously can't wait to feel all, and InsyaAllah, I've already prepare myself for the new upcoming experience. Weeehheeee :D

My life has been great. School already started on 10th January 2011, like OhhMyyGoossh. Still the same old thing and the same old people faced in school. Slowly, trying very hard to kick my super-bad-school-habits -_- And I must keep on trying. Sheesh.
Hmm work ? I'm still in my hotel job. I want to find a permenant part-time job ASAP, but after thinking back, i thought of hanging on there for the moment till March, end of my first year. Then I will start searching for new job. So for the time being, I'll just stick to my hotel job. Why ? Because I have 7 more weeks to my final exam. And I'm taking 6 modules instead of 4, mind you ! Others, 4 modules, me, 6 -_- Serve me right for not being serious in the last semester. But now I'm already 'pulling my socks quite high' kay ? Like want to koyak already. Hahah oke lame, sorry :P Yes, it is very hard oke to hold all 6. It's a no-easy-matter. I'm giving my best shot, till the end ! Pray for me, kay People ? Thanks ^^

I ended my 2010 with awesome people of my life. Family and Friends ♥ . I love you guys ! XOXO ! I wish I could story-tell EVERYTHING, from A-Z about the ending of my 2010 book, but, sumpah it will take forever to tell everything. Damn, I should have story-story it way before, but thanks to Mr Lazy who have been sticking with me at unwanted time, I'm unable to do that. Bhahahah ! Salah sendiri, abeh salah kan orang laen.. Tsk tsk.. Tak patot, tak patot.. Hmm.. Maybe i can roughly highlight a little of the best lah ey ? Oke, I try.

29 December 2010
- I'm out with few of my lovely girlfriends . Falala + Zubaidah + Halidah + Nana. Tho Nana joined us only for awhile, let's just count her in. Lol. Some couldn't make it ! Slash korang nanti ! HAHAH -_- Joking lah. Nevermind, we will try next time hor ! Picnic with them at Sentosa. OMG, I think it had been like monkey(not donkey tao ! Haha.) years, I last step into Sentosa. Fuuuhhhh.. Lamer seh. I think, last was when I'm in primary school ? Pri 4 like that ? Lamer kan ?! Tahuuuu. Hahaha. Of course nice ! Heee. So when I first step in, in my heart, "Wahseh ! Jejak jugak aku kat Sentosa.. Woohooo. *Jump-jump*" Yes, it was like that. AT LAST WHAT. I want to go again ! Kay, to cut story short, camwhored habes (photos at previous post -_-) ! Gereksxzsxz tao ! Nak lagi, please korang ! Thanks for the day, Sayangsss ! I appreciate big-big ! Also, thanks for the stuffs you guys contribute to this picnic. Sayang korang ! *Kiss sikit. Sikit jer, takleh banyak-banyak* Nah, ♥ ,amek nie sorang satu. Takmo berebot tao ! Fair and square and tringle.

1st January 2011 - Wake up early and off to JB like, again. Lol. After checked-in at Checkpoint, straight to Kota Raya to have our lunch at the OUR MOST ALL-THE-TIME-STANDARD when we go JB to eat. Hahha. Roam around at City Square after that. Bought stuffs that I actually dun even plan to buy. Huuhaa. I soo happy like nobody business ^^ Have to thank Dad especially, cos he stick with me all the way, and helped me ask for the stuffs I wanting. Almost every shop all I reject. HAHA ! Just to find the one I really-really want. Cerewet sak aku. But what to doo. He even sat beside me just to see me try sizes etc. Sweet kan ? Tahuuu ^^ Mama helped choose on something, and yeah, obviously i lovee it :D Then called Mak Lah and asked her to come down Plaza Angsana ! Yay, happy sia ! Why ? Cos there's my Darling, Other-Half, lah ! Riiinnndduuuuuu dier giler babi ! Jumper jer, I dapat hugs and kisses. Sukeerrr ! Then bye to them cos we going off already and they going somewhere else. Sadded.. But Other-Half gave me hugs and kisses again for me to last it till we meet again soon, InsyaAllah. Heheheh ! After everything, dinner at 'Singgah Selalu'. I miss that place yaw ! Haha. And ohh, got funny thing. The restaurant name was 'Singgah Selalu' right ? Both my parents confident say 'Singgah Sana' ! HAHAHAHAHHAHH ! Kekek please ! After which we cabbed down to Checkpoint, and home sweet home :D

The rest of the days, stay at home, 1 day to school, and the rest, I cannot remember liao. STM, sorry. But I went to work on the 8th January with Mama, 3rd Brother and Falalalalala :D

Then... 10 January.. school reopens. See alot of newcomers . Oke, not bad, I analyse that the new January intake, there's more Malays. And also, the guys not bad looking.. OOPPSS ! Tak sengaje lah, wash-wash eye only lah. But, obviously, seriously, not-lyingly, no one caught my eyes cos...... paham-paham lah sendiri yeeerrr..... *Wink*
Reach class, Mr Sam, as usual, will have to say something the moment i step in. Haha. He said, "Hey Hafizah ! The girl with the golden highlights ! Welcome back to school !" Hahaha. I only replied him with my sweetest smile ever ^^ Kay fake lah -_- Ish. I smiled only. Sam talked abit on our project that is due on this coming Friday ! OhhMyyGoosshh ! Cepat pe .. Then HRA. And i off home cos i lazy go slack with anybody. Heh

Then school normal days after that... Thursday met with my Gila friend, Halidah, together with her Sister,  cos her Sister wanted to meet me so bad ! So of course I agree, cos I also wanna meet her. Met her for the first time ! Sumpah friendly. But at first, shy-shy lah of course. We can click well yaw ! Hehe. Best ! Off to Airport with them as we nowhere to go cos kinda late if we travel around. Laughing gas all around ! Hahahha. Too bad I din manage to bring them some nice places which I really hope I could ! Hmm.. nevermind, InsyaAllah, when Momoi come again soon, will bring them somewhere. Huuhuu.


On Friday, went to Republic Polytechnic to meet Falalallalalalala ! Excited oke ! Thanks for welcoming me with an open arms. Bukan arm jer, leg pon samer ! LOL ^.* Went to eat then laughter here and there and up and down through-out, MACAM BIASA ! The moment FizaDhilla meets... habes ! Bergegar satu dunia ! HAHAHAH \m/ Head to the library. Niceeeeee ! Thought of playing board games but the games all mendak giler babi. So she on-ed her lappy and.... webcam uh, aper lagii !! HAHAHAH !! Got out from RP at 7+pm. Too much laughing kay all the way ! And, when I say too much, means TOOO MUCHHHH !!! Hahahhahaha every minute, every second, omg our stomach burst -_- HAHAHHA. Oke so, only one photo for now, the rest soon kay ? Love you, Bestflenddd  ^^


Hehe looks like I've have talked aaalooooooooooooooottttttttt lah kan ? I guess I should be stopping. Will come back soon with new stories to be shared. MUAHAHAHA ! I got to go. It's 5.41am now, and 2nd Brother asked me to iron his work uniform ! Grrrr.... I'm going JB, AGAIN, later ! Heheh. Baekkkkkk. Have to get something done at Angsana then maybe gonna watch movie with family ! Yeah babey, yeah ! Hahahha. Dad's been wanting to watch 'Khurafat', new Malaysian movie. Looks good and sumpah macam scary. See later, whether scary ke tak. Aloooot of the Malaysian who already watched it, says it was great ! So I hope, the movie won't dissappoint us, like example, it ends just like that lah etc. Hah.

Ahh yeaaah !! ZUBBY SAYANG ! Wa sudah baca sama lu punya blog. Wa manyak touched sampai mau nangis and pengsan wo. Hahahah ! And BABI ?! Hahah kao cheebei tao ! Ku saaayaaang kao jugak tao, you should know that ! 

Oke oke, stop. I blah now ! Good morning to all !

XOXO :D

Rindu serindu nya sama si Kambing-Terbang  !