Sunday, January 23, 2011

Counting down the dayss.... ♥

Hey, hellooo all ! :D

I am very hungry now, and no worries, this time, I really feel like eating. Hah -_- Today is Sunday, tomorrow is Monday, so that means, SCHOOL.... Alaaaa.. Why must there only be 2 days of weekends. Argh, heck with that. So now I'm waiting for Mama to come back from the shop cos i asked her to buy for me bread. But she got some matters to settle downstairs, for something, so I guess she might take awhile. So stomach, chill for awhile ey ? Thanks.

Currently chilling and listening to some songs to kill my boredom. Gonna do something after this. Sister already helped me iron my uniform. Baaeekk sekali ! Thank you, Sister ! Weeheeee.. Need to prepare my S&W attire, then my preparation for school tomorrow is done-d. Tapi malas, tak terkata yaw. Sumpah perangai. Nevermind. For the sake of of my parents and doing well kay for my future. 'Planted in mind'.

OHHYAAAAAA ! One good thing to share ! I DIN EVEN SKIP ANY OF MY LESSONS LAST WEEK ! Proud tak, proud tak ?? I am ! I did it. I always can lah ey, cuma malas macam suar jer. Bhahaha. Alhamdulillah, i've made it. Only 2 days of the week, I came less than 20 minutes late, but nevermind, as long as I never skip class, it will be fine. Clap uh sikit.. HAHAHA -_- Then I wondered, if only my attitude was like last week, since day one of school, wouldn't it be great. School will never waste the papers by sending out warning letters to students' house and save those papers for printing exam papers instead. Argh, stop with that. I just wanna continue be-ing like that for this coming 6 weeks, and I'm so done with first year ! InsyaAllah, Amin. Continue praying for the good for me hor ! Thanks, I sayang you all ^^

Thursday - Me and my partner, Durges, did our first role play. No props or whatever shit, cos last minute giler babi. But cher say nevermind. After finishing it, she went off, cos she gotta go to temple for Thaipusam thingy. Lepak with Era while waiting for my class to start which is at 2pm. WFB, then HRA and home straight.
Friday - Late for 15 minutes for TPS lesson. I guess that was my first time attending friday's TPS's lesson ! If I'm not mistaken uh.. Cos I dun quite remember going for any friday 8am lesson before. Kay heck with that. Talked to Quek about my project. Nanad joined my group. YAY please ! Haha. And I've yet to text Hamizan. Lazy lah actually....... Later-later can uh. So Nanad showed me somebody in fb. Used to be budak Sengkang Sec and now ITE Simei, and I think he's either in a floorball or hockey, idk. Can lah, not bad looking. But he so bad can ! Nanad story-tell me something between them. Lol. Hope everything will be alright soon. Then LPD was next, free period. HRA last lesson of the day. Finished up my WFB report macam boleh sot. Cos I have to submit it by 2pm that day to Sam. Thanks to Nanad for accompanying me ;) Met up with Lydddd at Bishan Library and we trained down to Geylang cos she wants me to accompany her to the poly. So after everything's done, we dropped by the nearest McD cos we are both like a hungry ghost. HAHA ! I think we spend around 2+ hours, chit-chatting and laughing our ass off. Hahah. Gereeeekkk ! Then around 6+pm, Mardiana came with her BF. Din expect to meet her sia ! So happy oi. Haha she came running towards us and hugged us. Macam dulu jugak dier, giler-giler. She sat beside us and chatted. Rindu seh. We talked about our Primary School days.. Her BF also very friendly. He looks familiar, but I can't seems to recall anything that makes me think he looked familiar. Maybe I've seen him somewhere or what, idk. Took pictures, below. 5mins after she went off, then we also beramsss from there. Bye-bye to Lydd and home I goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........
Saturday - Rot at home.
Sunday - Rot at home also. Mama bought me my favourite, Kway Teow Goreng  Then suppose to go Orang Kahwin, but I lazy and I have something to finish on, so Mama went with Baba.

So now I got nothing else to do, maybe I shall put myself to sleep early.

Best friend Jeson, told me he's coming to Singapore for a visit for a week or so. And I know, it will be very soon. Only this cheetot haven tell me the exact date. _|__ for you lah, Uncle ! Tell me earlier can ?! I need to put aside a day for you ! Scared I might got something on, on the day he wants to meet me. And he die-die wanted to go to the Zoo with me. That's another thing, I'm afraid of. Imagine, he told me to go on some day that i finish school at 5pm. Then Zoo kebabai sak tu ! 5pm sapa mau layan gi Zoo petang-petang -_- Adddooiiiiii.......... Hopefully he will get back to me ASAP ! But I'm very excited ! Can't wait to meet this cheetot ! Wooohoooo ! Rindu dier habes-habesan yawww :D

MRS  sick again -_- Get well soon lah, giler. I sangat lah risau cos he riding lah. If he not riding, I won't care lah ey.. Haha oke fake lah. Riding or not, I still care. Sweet or not me ?! Sweet ?? Ikr ^^ HAHAHA -_- Perangai wtf lah, Fiza. Nevermind, once in awhile can what \m/ Please don't ride if your sickness gets worst. Some more he say he got bad headache.. Lagi risau -_- Alaaa, just doa for him lah. InsyaAllah everything will be fine ;)

Tomorrow will be going to Marina Barrage with few classes as part of our Tourism module. Weehheeeee. Cannot wait ! Lol. 

Oke lah. I lazy already type. Shall stop now and grab a bite, then I feel like shitting then shower, then sleep. Will come back to update if I have the time.
8 more days to February. Cepat sungguh....... February already.
Kay, guess what, I have a special mission. Won't tell now, but I will tell soon, only IF I want to. If not, then it shall be kept as a personal matter. Give me time to think ey. HAHAHA !

Aite, I blah now. Takecare, All !
Goodnight.

XOXO  ;)