Thursday, January 27, 2011

RAWR RAWR ^^

Hello, All ! =)

Now then I feel like updating, you see. Hah. So yeah, I'm back. Zzz.. It's 2.25am at the moment. I should be sleeping by this time, but I can't cos I just partially completed my TPS project. Tourism ain't my thing. But I love to travel ! =) Haha oke, whatever -_- I am sooo stress that I keep on fidgeting.. Really stress.. Checked out the mails sent by my team members, one of them was actually out of point =/ LAGI STRESS... So I am making the changes like siao. But I am stopping with that now, cos I can't concentrate already. My mind is thinking about something more interesting than this project. DashDOTDash.

Today's Thursday. Boring day yet exciting. Boring cos school ends at 5pm. Exciting cos only 3hrs of lesson. Gini pon Fiza complain.. Perangai UFF habes. Haha. Paham-paham lah ey.

Kay yoks, story-story \m/

Monday (24 January 2011) - School at 8am. Yes, I went. Played for awhile then slacked during S&W lesson. SVE was after. Mundane like always... Cher released us early cos we have to take early lunch as we are going for a TPS trip to Marina Barrage. Spent my break time with Makcik ZubbyBaby. Left my bag with my classmates and I ciao with her. Rindu dier lah, tu sebab. LOL. After she ciao to meet Era, I joined my classmates back. Hopped in th bus, and off we go to MB. Only Admin class. Reached there, roamed around the gallery then slacked then HSH. I din take much photos lah. But laughter here and there. Funny part when Hamizan and Dee was playing with the camera inside the gallery. It really captures our photo right ? So this two happily played around, and then they realised that, those pictures captured, will be stored in. HAHA. Dee dun feel anything cos she don't really mind. But, Hamizan was paranoid. When he got to know about the camera, every minute, every second he kept on, "Ehh alaamaak... Nanti orang-orang ke tourist-tourist ke atao budak-budak skola kiter tu sumer tengok gambar-gambar tu sumer, macam maner siaaa !?...." He said the sane thing over and over and over again, we all also got irritated with it. Haha. Paranoid habes sak dier -_- Then when our group finished everything, we slacked near the playground to kill time. Few of my classmates are playing catching, then Remy came somewhere near us, to hide and he was like (Looking at Hamizan), " Eh, tadi kat atas gallery ader gambar kao kan ??" HAHAHAHAA ! HAMIZAN BECAME MORE PARANOID ! Kekek please his reaction ! Priceless lah people say. Kwang kwang.... All laughed at him. Kesian member. Going home part, when bus arrived, Hamizan asked me, whether I have coins to change with him for bus fare if his ez-link not enough balance. So we was about board the bus and Hamizan realised that he was holding his ATM card instead of ez-link card ! BELO ! HAHAHAH ! My reaction ? LAUGH OUT LOUD LAH OBVIOUSLY ! Sumpah belo ! -_- Duno whats got into him that day. Hahah. Majority bused down to Marina Bay, trained back home. At night, Jeson Rai called me using an unknown number. Ku excited habes ! Ohh yess ! Jeson's back in SG ! Wooohoooo ! Happy lah, DUH ! So obvious. Haha. Miss this Cheetot very much. Then we planned things. Then I zzzzzz.... ~~

Tuesday (25 January 2011) - Skipped class -_- ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....... Cos I was tired, and find it hard to wake up at 7am (LOL), so I tot of going to 10am class, then late, tot of going 11am class, but was replace with some performance but I lazy go so in the end, I dun go in for any classes, but yet I'm in school. Power ? IKR ^^ Saw Leeed, and she asked me to join her to the canteen, so slacked with her with two of her classmates. Gerek uh her friend. Friendly and funny, especially the girl named, Leeyana. Hahha. Pecah perot ngan diorang. Jeson called, so I chiong home to get change to meet him. Initial plan was to go to the Zoo, but postponed due to the bad weather. Who will want to go Zoo when it's raining so damn heavy. So we change plan to the Bugis. He did some shoppings. Our lunch at Burger King. Then his dinner was at Subway. I just got myself the M&M cookies. NICEEE !! I want again ! Did alot of catching-up. Boy dah grow up siol. HAHA ! Tapi, maseh pendek. Ooopppssss. HAHAH =D *Peace* Then at 8+pm, we ciao-ed home. Helped Mama with her kuih(s) cos got people order for CNY. Then zzzz at 2+am.

Wednesday (26 January 2011) - 30mins late for HRA lesson -_- Go thru new unit. 10am SVE lesson was such a bore, nothing new. WFB lesson at 12noon was abit livelier, like of cos when Sam teach, class will be very enjoycing. Lol. School ends at 1pm, then had to go for S&W make-up lesson. Mendak habes sia. Only few of us, some din bother coming. So we budak baek, we go. For the sake of attendance. First played Badminton, then Volleyball, then Soccer, then slacked cos all lazy already. We kept on asking cher whether can we go off already or not, but she said, only at 2.30pm. Macam sial. So we slacked one corner, chit-chatting to kill time. Tot of going straight home, but heavy rain. So slacked at canteen with Leed together with Nasirah and Joker Leeyana. HAHA ! Macam biasa, gerek ! Leeyana so bubbly, I LIKEE MANY-MANY !  At 4+pm, off from school to the interchange quickly cos we are afraid that it will rain again. But never. Tu laaaah.... saper suro tak bawak payooonnnnggg.... Mak dah cakap bawaaakk... Tapi degiiillllll..... -_- Irrits. Helped Mama again with the kuih(s) when reached home. I was listening to my playlist so that I won't feel bored. Then Raya songs was played.. Then, aper lagi, Fiza feeling Raya rabak punyer ! HAHAHHAHAHA ! Smiled to myself macam -_- Hahahhaha. Semangat raya memang selalu membara, hanya Tuhan yang tahu. Fiza rabak ey ? Tapi apa boleh buatt... --_--

So now, I mean today, is Thursday. 1 more day, then weekends already ! Had to do Role-play 2 today also -_- And I'm not done with my scripts hor ! Haiyaaa... Have so much to do during the weekends and again, yet so little time.. Argh ! Nevermind, people say, Pelan-pelan Kayuh.... Hiyaa, apape uh !

Planned to meet Jeson again, on this coming Tuesday, maybe. Cos he going back Nepal soooon. Can celebrate his birthday also. Sia lah, 18 already uh that boy. Hahah. legal... Just only ? HAH. He wanted to go to Zoo, Universal Studio and Sheesha.
Zoo and Sheesha, I sure can. But USS, hmmm.. have to see my $$budget$$. Wrong timing lah. Now so broke some more. Grrrr.......... Nevermind, as long as meet him can already ^^

Kay lah, I think I gotta end here. Nothing more to talk about lah. Ey ?
Shall continue soooon ! I nak sleep dah..
Sayonara !

XOXO !


 MY HAIR !! LONGER !! HAPPYYY !! =D
BESTIEJESONRAI :)



Rindu MRS :(