Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It's Hard To Forget U .. Whenever I Looked At U , I'm Falling For U More .. How Is That ..

Helloooo :)

Mood today's kinda good . I love it like this . But wont stay long lah usually . Heh .
So i've been texting this lady down here ..

all should know who right ? Haha . Yes she's my ALL TIME Darling . Fun lah text with her . Can go haywire . HAHAH . Imagine when we meet , whoaaaaa POWEERPACK habis uh seriously . Soon eh Fadhilla ? Miss u uh ..............

Lol oke so today mum early morning wake me and sis up . Both lazy . Standard . Sooo i showered 1st , eat and off to Kovan . Then to Geylang and home .

Red Light . UFFF !!!

So now on the comp . As usual nothing to do . Tmr going out . Hopefully me and friends got it .
Alaaaamaaaak !! Cikgu msg salah timing da !! Aiyoo . Lol . How fadhilla ??!! Think sbt it together eh . Haha .

Cant wait for tmr . InsyaAllah . Amin ..
Tried to change blogskin but nah not now . Suddenly lazy uh . So lol -__-

Oke uh . I go 1st . IM BORED here .

Yanie Yanie !!
I wear WIG uh !! LOL siak sia u .
My hair ORIGINAL oke !!
Heheh .

So ...

Below , usual random pics .

Ciao .