Monday, December 07, 2009

Everything I Do , I Do It For U ...

Hello :)

Tot of not updating but as usual im bored . Hardcore one uh .
Today went out with Nana Sis , Ali3n B . Hahah soo fun !!
All the way from 1+pm we were laughing our ass off !! Gerek uh . Hahah .
Saw Nizam , slack at Downtown McD while waiting for something .
Story-Share-Story . Best . Home at 8+pm .
Reach home , watch Nenek Kebaya cos i missed the morning showing . Last episode today .
Ate , watch Projek Cerpen . Syarif !! Hahah . And now on comp .

My room is 3/4 ready . Beeesssstt !! Hahah . I just love it . 1/4 more to finish and .. i will LOVE it and dont mind staying in room the whole day ! Hahah merepek .

Tmr should be going out . To school ? To clear locker . For Zub and Viki . And to buy Hotdog . Haha non . Out with Zubby .

Eh shucks . I actually got nth to say sia ..

I ciao 1st . I want watch Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato videos . Niceeee !!
*2 thumbs up !!
Love this girls . Haha .
They are sooo swweeeet .
True Best Friend . I admire their friendship .
Like seriously . Haha .

Ciao .



In Action !! -___-




-____-