Good morning .
Aite first thing first ,

So yeah it's his birthday today . Awww . Hahha . 28 liao . Time flies so faaaaaasssst !!
Muahahaha .
Anw time-check , 8.35am . Whoaa so early do what . Lol .
Blog duh . Check mails etc .
Haha . I'm too excited too blog about Taufik . Muahaha !
DIE-HARD FAN whaaaaaat !! Lawl .
So will going out soon . Meet Zubby and Nana .
To school then out i guess .
Zub best , just woke up . Haha It's oke man . Once in a while what . Haha . Tu lah Zub , dah lame tk bangun siang .. Hahah -__-
Just fiinish ironing my SleeQ tee . Whoaa long time never use it to SleeQ show . I miss SleeQ sia . Oke random-ness .
Well thats all for now . I should be going off alr .
Continue .. maybe tonight ? Shall see .
I miss my bestfriend J . Oke random-ness again .
Kaykay gtg .
Once again Happy 28th to Taufik Batisah !!
I Hearts Him Laaaah !
Ciao :)