It's alr the 14th day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, syukur, that we get to meet this holy month again. Half a month to go before Syawal. I am looking forward for Syawal, but at the same time, I dun want Ramadhan to leave..
Alright, so as usual for the month of Ramadhan, I'm hardcore-ly helping Mama for the kuih orders. Alhamdulillah for the very overwhelming orders we got. I 'rilek' abit from work for the month of July and August. Lol. So most of my fasting days will be spent at home helping Mama. Actually, to be frank, I rather stay at home this month than going out. Idk why. No, not becos I'm lazy, but I just think that it's good that I just stay at home. Well, that's what I think lah. And plus, I'm not schooling at the moment, and I dun have to go out for school every 5 days in a week and such, so yah, stay at home would be good, for me at least. Lol.
To end this off.. Let's just make this Ramadhan a fruitful, beneficial, useful and ofcos, memorable month for all of us, InsyaAllah.
HAPPY FASTING ! (;