Saturday, June 09, 2012

Yours truly, is back.


Hello.
Back again to blogging, after awhile of missing in action. Dun blame me, blame my PC, yeah ? Oke whatever. How's everything going ? Hopefully all is well.
As for myself, I'm doing good, or great I must say ?
And guess what...


The photo says it all, I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED. Alhamdulillah, syukur, I made it through my Higher Nitec days. It's not easy, I must say. There's alot of downs than ups, but with the help of my lecturers, friends which includes classmates (tho I'm not close to some of them), and never-ending support from beloved family and closest friends, I managed to pull through and get over everything. Yes, every single thing. I remember when I'm on the verge of giving up when I'm doing my end of Year 1 going to Year 2. Cos why ? Cos for the second semester I screwed up more than 3 modules and I gotta retake all the modules that I screwed. It was not easy, really. Having to re-do everything - CA, case study, projects, final year paper. ZZZZZZZZZZZ. But I endured and persevered, and continued everything with a heavy heart, well of cos, with the love and support from family and friends who were behind my back all the way, never stop pushing me, and finally I've pulled through. YEESSSSAAA ! Sape tak happy kan ?! Hehe. I'm finally holding on to my Higher Nitec certificate. Really, I can never stop thanking those who helped me through everything. Ya'all the best ever. I love you guys, beloved family, bestest and closest friends, alot (';

Hais, feeling-feeling pulak. Oke, that's all for my short emotional speech. I wish I could type down lots more, but I guess, that should be all. The rest, I shall keep it to myself.

There's alot more I wanna let out here tonight, about current and work life and etc but I need my rest cos I'm working tmr, or later ? Maybe some other time ? Ahhhh really, I missed blogging. I shall really start blogging alr. Even if it'll be a short post. I dun care if I dun have any more readers. Erm actually, I wish there's one or two at least. But I doubt so. Lol. Isokay, I'm always cool.
Well, really that's all oke for now. I'm really tired. 2 more days of my 4 days working straight, then off day, then another 3 days working straight followed by my next off days. Yeah, I wanna make myself occupied for my all upcoming months, InsyaAllah.

Before I end my post for today, lemme say this, YAY NEXT MONTH RAMADHAN ! As usual, I can't wait for it. So if I can't wait for Ramadhan, it means that I can't wait for Raya too, right ? HEHEHE.

Aite, till the next post, Goodnight !

XOXO (;