SAAAAAAAPXZ ! ♥
I HAD SOO MUCH FUN DURING MY SHORT TRIP BACK TO KAMPONG ! WHEEEEEEEEEE ~~ I want to go there again :'( I've got some pictures here below. More in FB kay ?
Will be going there again MAYBE in June but if not, in November and for Novermber is for sure cos the Sister's turn to get married. Yessa !
19th February 2011 - Slept on-off in boat. Reach there around 9+am. Was fetched by Pak Unggal at Tanjong Jetty and straight off to his house cos there's where wedding is held. But all my dearest nieces was having school -_- School for them on Saturday ? Zzz. So I waited till I fall asleep. Lol. They reached there only at night. I love disturbing all my aunties and uncles there. HAHAH !!
Then there's one guy, who is my cousin brother's friend, asked for my number ? Zzz. Very shocking and unexpected -_- First I saw him when he just reached my uncle's place. I wanted to go my uncle's area to sit around, but when I saw him, and he start smiling and waving at me, I walked back to where I'm from. Spoiler. Zzz. I take food, he disturb, take drinks, he disturb and etc. So very not the peaceful. Whenever I passed-by him, he will ask, "Hi awak, sorang jer ?" Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BIG TIME. That's why I hate to be alone everytime cos he WILL find way to come to me. I tried my best to stay with my Dad cos I know he wouldn't dare to come near. MUAHAHA ! He asked for number alot of times. Cakap tak boleh pon lagi tanyer -_- Then my few of my cousin sisters get to know about it, then cousin brother then nieces, uncles. ARGH ! I soo paiseh oke ! Z. Lucky my Mum and Dad knows nothing if not, he sure kena attack by them. Live band till 1.30am was the bomb ! Haha. Two of the singer are Bapoks. BUT THEY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE BAPOKS SIA. Looks like real lady sia. Serious. Slept at 2+am.
20th February 2011 - Bangon siang sak. Kat Singapore pon aku tak bangon gitu pey siang. HAHA. Then at 9+am, Kak Ati send me, Sister and Saddam to see the ostrich ! Woohooo ! SO CUTEEEEE ! The farm is just somehow next to Pak Unggal's house. My first ever time standing in an Ostrich farm siaaaaaa ! Excited lah, sudah tentu ^^ Tak disangka, saw that guy again. Tsk. And AGAIN he asked for my number and I walked away. And tried to avoid him as much as possible and yes, I did it. LAWL. The wedding ceromony went well and smoothly, Alhamdulillah. At 4+pm, bye and hugs and kisses to all :'( Cos we have to catch the last bus to Larkin which is at 4.30pm. Sayang sekali nak tinggalkan semua. Wwweeekkkkk :'( Dinner at Larkin and off homeee by 9.30+pm, just as what I expected.
21st February 2011 - No S&W. And I was almost late for my SVE CA3 -_- Sui-sui reach auditorium at 10am. BAEK ! ~~ Alhamdulillah. CA3 was alright. Grouped with Durges, Nanad and Dee. Break time tapao with Durges and slacked at study corner. Talked on aloooot of things. Then we transformed to good girls and did our HRA worksheet. WFB lesson at 1pm then HRA at 3pm till 4+pm. Slacked at AMK hub area with Aisyah after school. So long never slack there. Hah. Off home at 7+pm.
22nd February 2011 - Got text from monitress that class starts at 8.20am instead of 8am cos Becky was stucked in a jammed. Lucky uh. Cos it was 8.15am when I took the bus. HAHA -_- But she reached at 8.35am I think ? Did revision on Unit 4. And Alhamdulillah, great, I'm 'holding good' on that first part of the chapter. FIRST PART ONLY. Still so much to revise on. InsyaAllah can. I still have to revise on my SVE, TPS, BZE, POA, WFB. WFB is all connected to English Secondary School thing, it's just more advanced lah I must say. So WFB should be alright for me. For me now heavy is HRA and BZE. Alaaa, actually all lah. LOL -_- I must do it !! I must do it ! Amin. School ends at 11am cos at 12+noon, teachers are having their bonding thingy in Downtown SAKURA ! HHAHAHA ! Gerek pe. But I more gerek. Went straight home and here I am ! =D
Ohh did I mention alot of never-talk-before of guys talked to me in Fb chat just now -_- Oke lah, not being unfriendly (so not me) but I'm in no mood to intro all that lah. My mind is full of MRS ♥ , you see. Heee =D
Light chatting can lah. But not till the extend of ajak keluar, mintak number all that seh. Lol. But I talked to them as nicely and formal as possible. Fuuuh !
Tomorrow class at 8am. And debarment list will be out too. My name is in the list, did I ever mention ? Yes, sadly my name is in :( Hais. But Sam told me not to worry, cos he will be recommending me to Section Head Ramu so I'm on the safe side. ALHAMDULILLAH ! But still, my name is in. Haisssss........ No point regretting. Bende dah jadi. Lol
I want to mamam lah. So hungry already and I'm already on the comp for 7 hours ? Zzz. LOL. Will continue soon aite ??
Bye ^^
XOXO ♥♥