Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dear Rawr Rawr, Mila misses you ♥♥

Hi, Fellow Readers ! :) 

A fast update for now. Heh. Cos I sleepy already ! Later gotta wake up early. YAY I'M GOING TO VISIT MY RELATIVES AT PENGERANG, JB LATER FOR TWO DAYS ! Woohooo ! Tersangat lah excited. I haven finish packing my bag. Zzz. After this I do lah ey.

Yesterday night I went to NEX with Sister to get something. Then I bought myself new contact lens ! \m/ Baek. For the first time I'm trying on grey. Cos if I were to choose blue, have to wait a few days. No way, lazy lah wait. And first time trying Freshkon too. Sister say I looked different in grey lens. Whoa, I din know by wearing different contacts colour, can make me look different. BHAHAHA ! Power.  Treated Sister to waffle since she accompanied me. We laughed and laughed and hit and smacked and pinched each other like siao -_- But i still love my Sister very much. Say '"Awwww" ! Haha -_- And so we walked back home at 9+pm. Near what, no need take bus. Exercise. HAHA !

Last Thursday did our TPS presentation. Alhamdulillah was alright. Thanks group mates for being co-operative :) Now we are left with the banners. This one already, can take up till 1 week to finish up. Zzz -_- Thank Allah, that's all presentation we had for this year 1. Siap lah, year 2 sure banyak presentation. Zzzzzzzz... Had S&W theory test too. Also oke, not so bad, sure can score, InsyaAllah.

School for yesterday was fine. Never skip any class. Baek ^^ After school suppose to either go BZE or POA extra class, but I din go cos I'm not in the mood to go, so me and Durges bought ice-cream and slacked outside J8 area and chit-chat. This girl, always make me laugh with her stupid funny mistakes. 'Pregnant lady who are pregnant' ? Great lah she ! HAHAH ! Din realise that we actually spend 1+ hour chit-chatting. Lol. So we went off at 2+pm and I straight headed home. There was Cik Ena and Farmy when I arrived home. Lama tak nampak. Haha.Alhamdulillah that Farmy got the traineeship thingy :)

It's 3.03am now.Oke lets do a fast speed.
See this lady below... ~~~
 

She's Ghayithri Naraiyan. Also known as Gayu. But I called her Monster or Boots.
Baby, if you are reading this.....
MONSTER  ! I MISS YOU HELL LOTS ! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?! I so miss you like nobody business. I miss kaysiao-ing with you in class during our Nitec days and talking cock and disturbing abang-abang with you ! Haha. WE WILL HAVE TO MEET UP SOON ! WITH MAKCIK ZUBBY AND VIKI OF COURSE !! Call or text me soon. I MISS YOU ! 

Oke, I got to go. Will continue soon. Duno when o.O

Bye.

XOXO ♥ =D