Today work lunch shift like i said in earlier post . Thought was late but we was early . Super early . Haha . Slack alot . But still tired . Haha . Only got me , Nana and Nazry . 2 manager . Then i have to wipe the cabinets after work finish . Very the tiring oke . I sit and wipe . Then finish , MILO uh !!!! Then off home . Suppose to buy normal stuff with Nana Sis , but her bf come fetch her . So i dowan disturb , let them together . Hahah .
Reach home , nobodys at home . Whooaaa ??
I din bring keys along . Called Mum , she say shes at Kovan with the rest .
Then she say wait awhile . Her wait awhile was like 30min ? Hahah .
So i sit outside till they reach home . I was about to sleep . Cannot open my eyes alr . Then i heard footsteps . So its them . Rest for awhile so now on the comp .
Other-Half , Sister and Mamat calling me to eat with them . Wait awhile kay people ?
Hahah i wan finish up this posting 1st .
So tmr again lunch shift . Thurs off , Fri lunch shift , Sat off , Sun night shift . Like at last night shift uh . Hahah .
Oke-oke . I will have to end now . They calling me like mad . HAHAH !!
All hungry alr .
Actually i haven finish posting sia . But its oke . I give in . Haha .
Before i forget ,
Happy 18th to my Dear Ni Ni .
May all ur wish come true and may u always happy with ur love ones .
Love u alottt !!
Muaaah :)
Oke
Ciao .
I miss E-C :)
HAHAHAHHA
