Friday, January 22, 2010

Selamat Pengantin Baru Cik Lin and Cik Marzuki :)

Hello :)

Im feeling very hungry now . From morning din have a proper meal . Serious . Now feel giddy . Like can faint anytime . Cam P . Haha . But sumpah hungry now . And i lazy do anyting . So i blogged .

It's 2.38am now . Other-Half just only went to sleep . Help her with her tagged profile . Added new pictures since she die-die wants it . Haha . So now left me wide awake . She happy alr . LOL .

Anw yesterday's is Cik Lin Solemnization Ceremony . Akad Nikah . Alhamdulilah . Like at last . Amin . I have alott to say abt this day . Most of it funny duh . Lol .
More coming up on Saturday . Hah . But im not gonana write it now .

I have about 200+ pics . But im soooo not gonna upload all now . Cos im kindaa tired alr sia .
I need to get my beauty sleep soon . Very very soon .
Later working lunch shift .

I was browsing my Tagged friends the friends , and .. I saw EC's profile . I was surprised oke . Seriously . Like tak sangka uh . But i din not add him . Huahua . And i also sempat gile punye gi tengok gambar2 dier . HAHA ! Hes cute :)

Aite .
I'll do a proper strory-telling soon uh kay .

Btw ,

Selamat Pengantin Baru to Cik Lin and Cik Marzuki .
Semoga kekal hingga ke anak-cucu dan akhir hayat .
Amin ..

The bed n pillow is calling me . Wth .

Ciao :)



Diff only the eyes .

My naughty and adorable baby .