Thursday, December 24, 2009

I WANT POLARIODS !! Anybody know where to get it ? Nice-nice one ! Do tag me . Thanksssss ..

Hello :)

Well got my results alr . Alhamdulilah Amin . Happy duh ! I've made it . Continuing to Higher Nitec obviously . But , im not really happy with my results lah . I know i can do better . DK where went wrong . I wish i could see the papers to see wheres my mistake . Im sure mostly is careless mistakes . Hais . Of course im thankful , its just that i know i really can do better . I dropped by 0.032 points . Anw its done lah . Its still above 3.0 . Im happy :)
Those who made it , congrats :D
Who did not , dun worry guys , its not the end . Dun give up :)

Yesterday night otf with Bestfriend Dayah , till 4+am i think . Then my phone went off cos batt low . Tot of continuing after i charged , but .. I fell asleep . Sry hor Dayah .
Then i got 7 missed call from Dayah at 7+am . Then at 8+am she called again , then i get to ans .
She was freaking happy oke ! From her voice know alr . Lol got a wake-up call from her instead of Ms Lee .. Hahah . And she was singging awaaaaaay . So LOL laah ! After hang-up , i continue my sleep . At 10+am , Zabir keep on coming into my room and asking me and sister to wake up . Uff !! Disturb only Mr Tan !!

Then showered , then quickly check my results . Then tried video-call with Dayah , but , she alr fall asleep . Hhaha . Then went out ..
So today like i said out . Follow Cik Lin to a bridal shop . So fun lah help Cik Lin choose outfit . Haha i fell in love with one of the outfit . Cheeetotly nice uh !! It's a combination of the colour blue and pink and abit of gold . After that to Geylang , ordered cards , ate , homeee :)
At 6+pm , Nana Sis came over . Webcammed cos we were bored . Then at 8+pm we went down . We suddenly crave for Ice-Cream , bought 2 each . Yes yes tamak , whatever lah kay . Slacked at playground while eating . Laugh alooot as usual with our stories and lame jokes . Then at 9+pm we off homeee :)

Tmr going out . To swimming i think . I hope it wont rains .
Friday meeting Daaaayaaaaah !! Like at last lah . Duno how long alr never meet . Dayah , berape lame eh ? Entah , aku tk igt sia . Nvm meet up on Friday .
Dayah miss me sia ! Awww oke ! Heeeheeee ... Sweet lah .. Lol .
Sat maybe only out . See how .
Sun also .

I like suddenly wanna go shopping -__-" Why .....
Hmm , talking about shopping , around last week , Me , Mum , Nana Sis went shopping . Fun uh !
Nana tag along . Mum ask lah . Went to Tampines . *Flashbacks .. Mum bought 2 blouse , Nana bought 1 blouse and a dress . Cheeetotly sweet uh the dress . Both design also checkered . Gile checkered lah she . Hahah . I bought one blouse . I actually wanna buy more than one clothes , but im too choosy ... -__-" Anw thanks Mum . Ate at Popeyes . Saw my cousin and Sharifah and Firuz . Then met sister and homeee . Seriously had fun .

Mon start work ? Omg im sooo .. nervous ? Lol .
I know Nana and Fadhilla also uh . Hahha . Relax .....
Hahah . I sooo cant wait .
At last money flowing in ..
Lol .

I HATE MY CURRENT FRINGE !!

Well i think its enough lah .
Kinda long ..

Continue soon .

Below overdued photos !

Ciao :)

2hr-ECP fun !



Rings ....





-__-"



LOL