Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Freaking Miss u Guys !!

Helloooooo :)

Updating now . Well im very happy . Hehe . I fell like screaming lah , but cant . Lol .

Yeah i got a job . Together with Bestfriend Fadhilla and Nana Sis . Like at last . Its worth the wait yo . Amin ..

I was showering last night when i got the call . Haha . So happy . Thanks for the doa :)
He said around this week he will call again .

Anw went out yesterday , suppose to job-hunt , but i sumpah i no mood alr . So i suggested to Nana we go ECP to relax . Relax for 2hrs . Bubble tea and chips . Then off to Parkway Parade . Then roam around there hoping i can find any job . Then no hope . Went to arcade , alooot of memories there . Flashback .... Lol . Then we hungry . i suddenly crave for Long John Silver . So we see directory dun have , so we took bus to AMK . Pass this place , Nana alr familiarise with that place . Thumbs up uh Nana . Heh .
Nana cabbed me home . Thanks Sis .

Then was on comp . Then video call with Bestfriend Dayah .
I uploaded the old photos in FB . Funny . Me , Dayah , Dibas commented on all that . So fun . Again flashback .... Lol . Chatted , LOAS with Dayah and Dibas . Aiseh , D-D uh ! Haha jk lah .
Then we 3 put the same status but different names duh . So fun .
Slept around 4am .

Zabir just now morning , while im sleeping , come to me , wake me up and ask this ,
"Kakak baby sayang Zabir tak ?"
Then i just , "Hmm"
He then gave me a kiss a go out of my room . Hahah
So cute !!! Then i go sleep back .. Lol ....

I've been sleeping more later this days . Duno why . And then will wake up later also . Anak Dara gini eh . Hahah . Sungguh tak bagus ! I get reminded of my last year . Also slept late-late . Last time sleep late-late cos otf with peoples . Now sleep late-late otc . Haha . Now that sch end liao , can sleep late , wake up late . Lucky Mum never say anything uh . Haha .

Eh i heard from my friend , Nitec results will be out on 23 Dec 09 , which is tmr ! Woohooo ! Scared and excited at the same time ! Zub Lee , Dun forget give me wake up call oke like that time . Hehe Then i will tell u 1 long story . Kekek punye . Its about ur R1 case . Hahahahaha !!

Goodluck for those getting results tmr . Esp to IOF , Bestfriend Dayah and others lah . Lol .

Well , outings !! I want ! With IOF , Laughing Buddhas , Lee and Tan , Bestfriend Dayah n Dibas , FizaDhillaNa and Aisyah , Mazrifa and Fatyn . So many !!!!! I wonder when eh . Hahaha .

Lol Oke laaaah !
I ciao now .

Ciao :)






The Best OF Friends :)