Hola !
Nothing to do so i thought of blogging .
Waiting for Hidayah to come . To help with the Satay . Haha .
Sis got nothing to do so she watched "Kecoh-Kecoh Nak Raya" .
Haiyoo . Hari Raya ! I cant wait as usual . Lol .
Damn funny la the movie . Esp the praying part .
So tomorrow is 4C Class BBQ . I was excited at first . Very .
But after awhile , i like no mood to go . Like suddenly oke .
I don't know why .
But tomorrow morning im going to Peicai first .
Cos got practical exam , and i want to disturb people .
But not really disturb laa . Cos this is O'level oke !
I don't want to be a bad person . Haha ?
But Fadhilla won't be cooking tomorrow laa . Haiyoo .
Nvm . Fadhilla , think of me when u are cooking oke ?
Confirm ur food will turn out to be very delicious . Lol Lol .
Im currently listening to Sleeq's new songs . Untuk Dia .
"Aku yang patut , yang patut , memberinya segala .
Kerna aku mampu , ya aku mampu , melakukan apa-apa saja .
Untuk dia (eh) , Untuk dia (eh) , Untuk dia (eh) , Untuk dia
Untuk dia (eh) , Untuk dia (eh) , Untuk dia ..
Untuk dia ..."
One of my favourite .
Another is Mabuk . So nice . In this song , Alyph voice , very different . Like not him uh .
Hahahahhahahahhahah .
Aint about later also nice .
Not forgetting Cun Saja , Moviestar , Classic-Pilihan Aku and My Spy .
Hahahah . Still got others but this is the top ones . Lol .
I cant wait to check my results at the Student Portal .
I serious cant wait . 1st time oke .
Usually , since pri sch , i dun really look forward to see my results .
Then now like cannot wait .
Hahahahha .
Cos im quite confident that i pass all ?
Really no joke seh . Proud of myself . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Oke i think im done here . Just come to drop by .
After typing for some time , i just realised that ive typed alot .
LOL ?
Ok Ok Takecare .
Bye ;D