Thursday, June 11, 2009

F Bored Lah Gundu !!

Hola again !

I F bored oke . Like seriously .
OMG !
My mind is like spinning . I seriously duno what im thinking now .

Hidayah went home at 6+pm just now .
Damn tired lah after putting the mutton in the stick .
Hahah i actually duno how to explain . Hentam je lah .

Then send her to bstp .
She bought me Green Tea .

The story goes like this .. (if ya'all wan , go on and read)
Accompany Hidayah to shop . She bought herself ice-cream and milo .
And me being very 'clever' forget to bring my money . So dun buy anything .
Walk to bustop , while finishing up her ice-cream , i suddenly said i wan green tea .
Then she said "nanti lepas aku habis ice-cream ni , gi kedai beli"
which means "after i finish up my ice-cream , we go shop buy"
I die-die thought she was joking .
But .. right after she finish the ice-cream , she say , come lets go .
Then i keep on saying no need then she still continue walking to the shop .
I was shouting all the way to stop her . But to no avail , she just continued . -__________-
So i listen to songs while waiting for her .
And when she some back , in her hands was the green tea .
Oke wait , not only one , BUT TWO !
One is the can type , another bottle .
Wanna know why she buy 2 ? The reason was ,
There is no cold one of the bottle , so she bought the cold can together with the bottle .
Ya'all get it ? If no then sry . Thats all i can say . LOL ?

Im drinking the green tea now .
Thanks alot Hidayah .

Next week going JB . AGAIN !
hahahah . Surprisingly , im not that excited as always .
Wth right ? Usually i will feel F happy . But the now , feeling like nothing .
Oke la we going but no feeling . Haha ?
Oke maybe next week i will start to feel excited . Aww we'll see gundu !!

Next , 3rd bro going Shanghai next month for his course attachment .
Not 5 days but freaking 5 months !!
Awww gonna miss him bloody alot ! No jokes , no laughter for 5 months .
Actually will have lah , but his is the most funniest oke among us !
So this year Hari Raya , no him .
So next month , im gonna skip one day of school to send him off .
Will pray for his everything . Kesian ehk beraya di rantauan . HAHA !
Have a safe journey to and from there bro !

I wanna thank my mother alot ! She's been helping with all the BBQ stuff .
Without mum helping , i dun think we can make it .
Thanks mum I LOVE U very MUCH !!

Aiya .. TSGS already start . I wan go watch .
And plus i wan enjoy the green tea . Hahahahahh .
Oke bye Gundus . Lol jk . ;D


TAUFIK BATISAH !!

I'm sorry . I'm not into relationship yet .
So go find other girls . Thanks for understanding .
Let's just be friends for now oke . Bye ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________