My group and I has failed our ENT.
Cool much ? -_- Thanks Rajah. You are the fcuking best lecturer ever. This bot asked us to write an appeal letter to Section Head only then he might be able to accept our report -_- EH HELLO ITS DONE LAH SIAL. ONLY THAT OUR SUBMISSION FOR THE DRAFT WAS LATE. BUT TODAY FOR THE FINAL SUBMISSION, WE ALR HAVE OUR PROJECT DONE WHAT. BODOH NYE AMJAD.
I'm so pissed. But memandangkan aku puasa, aku tahan kemarahan aku kay ? CEEHHH ... Haha kay aku dah merepek. But all in all, BOT has spoiled my day today. So to cure it, I'm going to Geylang after class later & get RAMLY BURGER for buka puasa. Weeehheeeeeee ! ~~
Argh, have to do my EOP online test now. Nie lagi satu, bodoh nye EOP.
But whatever cos.. Yay RAMLY BURGER awaiting me later. Woohooooooo ! ~~~~