Hello ! ♥
HAPPY APRIL ALL !!
I've got 2 good news to inform :) I'm feeling so relieved, thankful and, happy, of cos ! Heh.
Firstly, remember I said in the last post that on the 31st of March, which is yesterday, I'm gonna get my ITE result ? ALHAMDULILLAH, SYUKUR, I PASSED ALL MY MODULES, INCLUDING MY REPEATED MODULES WHICH IS A BONUS FOR ME ^^ Not a good grades tho, but I'm happy that my hardwork was paid off and I've made thru my Year 1 ! I was so out of words seriously at that moment. I wanted to shout the heck out of me, but both my Brothers was sleeping like a oinkoink, and I wouldn't want to wake them up. What I realised was, I was soo shiverish when I was about to log in ! Haha. Nervous punyer pasal. No no, I'm not showing off or whatever shit you call it, but I'm just sharing. It's my blog anyway \V/ I am so relieved now that I dun have to repeat any modules again. AMIN ! I will make sure I will do my very best in my Year 2, InsyaAllah =) And Congrats to those who made it too ! Those who did not do quite well, dun give up ! Try again, and do your best next round. Life have to go on. Jia You ! ^^
Second good news is I've got a job recommended by my cousin ! Alhamdulillah ! Nah, I'm not telling where or what yet. Yang tahu, tahu lah. Yang tak tahu, diam-diam sua, tak payah tahu dulu kay. Haha lambat laun tahu jugak. Heh. Jangan maraaaahhhh *Wink* And actually, coming Monday is supposed to be my first day but was changed to tomorrow, IDKW -_- But I just agree uh. So I'm excited and nervous currently. I wonder how it goes tomorrow. I really hope everything is gonna be fine ! Amin. Cousin called me, he said that he saw the manager was preparing my tee, lanyard and name tag. Haha aku yang nak kejer, cousin aku yang excited semacam. LOL.
Yeah, so that's about it. Yesterday afternoon, I was out with 2 of my favourite girls, Leha and Leedy ♥♥ Initial plan was to go Punggol End, but when the bus looped there, we saw some part of the place was under construction, so we changed plans and went to Punggol Park instead. Sama uh, ader word PUNGGOL jugak kan ?? Lol. Bought alooottt of titbits as you can see below. Heh. Then from Punggol Park, we went lepak at the nearest void deck and spent around 4+ hours, chit-chatting and it was awesome ! And we ciao-ed at 9+pm and home sweet home ! NEXT OUTING SOON EY BABES !
And shockingly, I got a gift from Leed ♥♥ ! Was shocked and unexpected please. She say, the other time when we are studying for our final exam, she ever said, if I passed my repeated modules, she will surprise me with something, and this thing below is that special something. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! So sweet please. Thank you so much for the gift, I really appreciate it Leed ! Sayang kao lah giler ♥ ! Aku pon owe kao alot. Kao banyak tolong aku mase exam period tu ! Wheeeee !!
So yeah. I guess I said alot for now. Haha. I've got nothing more to say alr ya. So I'll be off now. Sister already promise me that she gonna listen to Misteri Jam 12 with me today. Yiippyyy, ader teman nari ! Lol. She say cos tomorrow no school. Ah ye lah, she no school, but I got work in the morning. Ish. But nevermind ! Saya cool habes. Haha I hope I won't be late on my first day tomorrow. Got to go. Have fun all ! Continue again some other time !
Bye.
XOXO ♥








