Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Surprisingly, We love the same chocolates ♥


Whatsuupp All ?! ^^

I love the photo above, don't ask me why, cos I also duno ! HAH -_-

It's the 1st of February today ! Alhamdulillah. Happy new month ! So fast already February. And I'm counting down the days also.. To something. OMG SO FAST ! Lol.

1.40am at the moment. I'll do abit of talking, and I'm off to sleep after this. Now I'm blogging at both blogger and Tumblr. My class starts at 8am later. And shit, Iris is taking over Becky's lesson -_- SVE taking over HRA, and damn, will be seeing Iris for 4 hours ?! Goodluck to my class lah. Zzzz sia all. Aiya, nevermind with that.

Got few things I would like to story-story today. Start ? Kay goooo ~~

28 January 2011 - As I said at the earlier post, I went to Sim Lim Sq with Leedy. Thanks again for accompanying me, Babe ^^ Met her at Hougang Mall first to eat. And YES ! I've got my McChicken. Wheeee =D Slack there till 4+pm. We got the best sitting place ever, like seriously \m/ Kan Leed ?! Macam-macam orang kiter nampak. Sungguh best lah gitu. Usual stupid jokes and loud laughters "joined" us. Then we  bused down to Sim Lim Sq. My intention is to help my sister buy her memory card adapter and a memory card for myself. Finding for my Sister's adapter was difficult kay -_- Almost every shop we asked for it, all DON'T HAVE. Hiyaa. But then, at last, found it. At just 3 bucks. Haha murah pe. Then got my phone memory card. 4GB, baek punyer ! 20 bucks only. Other place, I asked, 2GB - 22 bucks. See the big difference. We did surveyed on few other stuffs. Like for Leed, she asked around for the price of her desire phone. As for me, it's that particular G-Shock watch ! OMG ! I WANT IT ! Nevermind, soon I will get you ! You wait ! -_- After everything, slacked at Burger King till 7+pm. Then bused homeeee ~~~

29/30 January 2011 - Went JB to accompany Cik Lin and Cik Marzuki for their photoshoot. They needed my help for something. Together with my Sister. The photoshoot was actually on Sunday, but we go in JB on Saturday becos the photoshoot is on Sunday morning, and if we come in to JB that Sunday morning itself, we might be stuck in the jammed. So yeah, came a day earlier. Checked in at A Vista Melati Hotel ? Or whatever it is. Just a budget hotel will do cos we don't stay there for long. Just a 2D1N trip. Oke lah, not bad lah the hotel but the lift sumpah cork-up -_- Lol. Then had our meals and go shopping. GEREK ! Went to explore the new shopping mall. KSL City, I guess ? Forget lah. One shop attracts us. Full of posters. From wide range of designs. First I find for was, LIVERPOOL ! HAHA. Kate peminat setia pe... ^^ Cik Mar asked me to choose what I want. Then I soooo fickle-minded uh. Irrits habes. I duno whether to get LIVERPOOL or MICKEY/MINNIE MOUSE.. After much thinking, I chose Liverpool. My poster came with a frame. Baek, so I don't have to frame it. Sister bought 'Taylor Swift'. Cik Mar took ManU. Cik Lin took a baby poster. But I am soooo gonnna get the MICKEY/MINNIE MOUSE poster sooon, InsyaAllah. Then got Ice-Cream from Swensen's cos all too full for heavy meal. I dislike mine :'( I prefered Singapore's. But takper. Then back to hotel at 8+pm. 10+pm came out for supper. It was raining super heavily since noon. We din have umbrella, so play in the rain \m/ Back to hotel, chilled, watched TV. Then something happened. Lazy eaborate. First time siol ! HAHAHAA. Kekek habes.. Tsktsk. The rest slept at 1+ or 2+am, but me, as usual at 3+am. Standard timing -_- While waiting for myself to feel sleepy, I played with Cik Lin's iPhone. All zzzzzz alr, so I full blast my playlist cos I wouldn't want to hear any unwanted sounds. HEHEE.
Early morning heads to Plaza Angsana already. And the mall haven't even open -_- So waited awhile. During our journey there, something happened -_- Again first time encountering. Ngeri please :( Ya ampun... Argh, enough on that. Got breakfast then photoshoot start. Everyones there super friendly ! Suker ! Haha. Got one kakak very chio, so sweet. Ohhhhh.... and the guy who help with Cik Mar's attire all that, IS SOOO HANDSOME ! CAIR SKEJAP ! OMG !! Hot sak. Terpikat skejap Fiza. Heheh.. Tak salah pe kan ?? LOL. Cik Mar even told me that he can help get the guy's number. HAHA but nah, I just admire him for that short period only. But MRS  was all over me for sure. Huuhaa ! After the photoshoot ends, dinner at Angsana area, and we are off home by cab cos all lazy and tired take bus ~~~

31 January 2011 - School at 8am but I reached at 9am. Baek. Actually can reach earlier, but Bishan area got jammed, so some were stuck there. Qing Yang offered me to share umbrella with him cos I no have umbrella. Whoaa, touched man. Thanks QY ! Quickly walk to school and straight to hall. Cher was soo generous, she said that she understands that it was raining heavily and I came late plus theres a jammed, but she still marks my attendance ! BAEK KE PE ! She marks for the full two hour, and not only the last hour. THANKS LAH BANYAK-BANYAK ! I went to change, but when I returned back to the hall, my semangat-ness gone, so I relax one corner. SVE was after. Did my role-play 2 during lunch break. Iris pissed me off. Grrrr. Bingit jer saya -_- Section Head came to class to do analyst Sam's teaching. As fast as lightning I tied my hair, and luckily, he din catch me on my hair. If not, I'm so freaking dead -_- After WFB was HRA lesson. Becky finished up on Unit 5. And was released early cos our class not in full attendance as some of them have tournaments. Back home with Aisyaaaaaaah ^^

I feeling sleepy already yaw. Later I might be meeting Bestie Jeson Rai. If the weather is good, we shall head to the Zoo ^^ If not, Sheesha's the plan. I'm alright with it. So shall see later, how's the weather. But I couldn't confirm yet. Hopefully can meet. Tomorrow his birthday sia. So fast. So old already uh, Uncle =D

Tomorrow half day in school.CNY eve mah. Gerek or whaaaaaat ! Lol. Mama planned to go JB this holiday, but no confirmation yet. Going back to Kampong, Pengerang. Will ask her again tomorrow whether we are going or not. If not, stay home and paint the house ! New colour for room yaw ! Sister and me argued on the colour. She said, since the current one is the colour I chose, so for the new one, she wants to choose instead. Tapi ku macam jualfish gitu kan, I disagree ! HEHEHE. Kakak yang siak aku nie, ye aku sendiri tahu lah. Lol. Then Mama say do two colour, one will be Sister's colour, another, my colour. BAEK ! I haven't decide on the colours yet though.

Oke lah, i better ciao now. 2.50am already ! Seriously it's time to sleep. If not, overslept later, dead. Cos later 8am lesson got CA4 mock test. So, haiyaa............

I miss MRS alot and alot and alot like god knows how. I seldom got his random calls this days. Have to understand, member busy with work work work -_- Ey giler, kejer banyak-banyak, buat pe ? Chill lah ngan kejer tu ! Kay nanti nak jumper dier ! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! HAHAH =D *Jumps around*

Aite, gtg ! Goodnight/morning to all ! ^^ Go sleep kay ? Don't stay up too late (Y) Enjoy some pictures below ^^
Sayonara !

XOXO ! 
With Leed 
JB Trip pictures