Hoho , I miss blogging . But i wont blog for long now . I need to sleep cos tmr class start at 8am . And i always try my very best to not be late for my 8am classes . InsyaAllah can lah eh .
This week had been great . With work lah obviously . School still oke-oke .
Alot to talk uh seriously . But i shall keep it to other days eh . Confirm long post uh as usual . Haha ^^
Ohh btw ,
Happy 14th Bday to Vernice !
All the best in everything u do babe !
Ur Sakura i give u soon ! Hahaha
Takecare , Love u !
Later work theres Alep . Weeeeehheeee ^^
Friday got Rais . Wooohooooo ^^
Hopefully both wont paitau eh . Kalo paitau .. ISH !!
Then Sunday both also working . HAPPY LAH AKU ! Actually , theres me and Rais only . But suddenly Alep changed his mind and told Captain that he wants to work on Sunday , split-shift . Best best !
Oke lah i ciao .
Beauty sleep needed . Hahah macam p ^^
Going to work straight after school . Later CMB period have to do presentation . SHEESH !!
Im missing him so much now . He's like everywhere around me . Haiyaaaa ! I badly want to tell him , i mean confess to him . But i dun dare . Yes , dun dare . Alaaa whatever lah . I look forward for him everytime . All the time . See him alr , i wont stop smilling . Abeh jadi cam budak tak btol ! Hahahha I Love U lah :D
Ciao :)



