1.10am now . Not sleepy yet cos alr slept long hours just now in the afternoon . Yeah soo im wide awake now .
Din went to school just now . And i dun think Mum knows about it . HAHA ! Cos i was in my room since morning , and she was in her's . Haha ! The reason i did not attend school was , i have body aches all over . Seriously . Cos of yesterday Napfa test . Haha . As usual , i love shuttle run cos it was my best ! Haha . 2.4 flunked as usual . Did not even try to run . I was walking all the way with lydia . Haha . Laughed alooot !
Aite so yesterday never go school also cos no lesson for me ^^ Yes only me . Cos im exempted from the 8am class and after that no SW cos got Napfa in the afternoon . So came to school at 12+pm just for the test . Everything started . Then quickly finish up with everything . Chiong home at 5+pm and im like late for work . Reach home , bathed and Dad send me to work .
Before that , in bus , Afiq called me using Apit's number . I can recognise his voice oke ! Still dare to say he's APIT . Ape dah ni budak . Haha . He ask me to come quickly to work cos he wanna lepak . Aloot of stupid excuses he gave me to actually rushes me to work . Sangat tak patut ! Luckily Dad send me . If not , it will take me forever to reach workplace . Haha kay fake lah .
I suppose to start work at 6pm . But Afiq nye pasal nak lepak , i texted Cathy and tell her that i start at 7pm . Anw if i start at 6pm , i will be marked as late , so might as well i start at 7pm and i wont be marked as late . Yeah so slacked with him for like 30mins before i start work . All start only me and him at back door . Talked-talked-laughed-laughed . He story-tell me something . Sumpah very funny . HAHAHA ! Then i started work . I slacked all the way . I have to do section C -__-" So no choice do it . Then luckily customer cepat blah . Quickly finish up , then Afiq came and helped . Thank u Afiq ! I then helped sweep the floor . Then everything done , went home with Afiq and Apit . Sooo long never go home with them ! Miss those times . Se-mack Manager Peter for whatever happens ! Uffff !
Yeah soo today was home all the way . And i was suppose to work today but i paitau work . My first ever time paitau-ing work . Hahah laaazzyyyyy lah today duno why . Haiyaaa .
Im waiting for pay day . Soooo broke ! Hoho .
Today slept alooot ! I like ! If only everyday like that . Haha .
I miss Kambing-Terbang !
Wanted to sleep , but scared wake up late uh . How eh ??
Tmr duno working anot . Cos Vernice ask me cover for her and its like not confirm yet . So idk ..
I cant wait for this coming Saturday . Not pay day lah ! Haha Family chalet ! Woooohhhoooo ! Brother and Cik Lin , pls dun 4get the cameras !! Take aloot of pics aye ?? Hopefully alot will be there . I dowan to be missed out in the family photo like the last chalet . Uff ! Haha .
Aite lah . Stop typing for now . Like lazy alr .
I want to paste the medication plaster at my aches , and maybe turn-in . Hehe ^^
Ciao ! :D
3rd April
Happy 18th to Uhqayshuhdy aka Dydi !
May all ur wish come true
And
All the best in everything u do !
Takecare , love ya :D