Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Miss U EC(A) . And U EC(B) !!

Hello Lovelies ! :DD

Its alr MAY !! New month yaw !!

Wanna wish happy birthday to 1st bro , Mum , Hazim and special Happy mothers day to Mum ! No lah , they are not having same birthdates , i just wish all in one . Heheh . May God bless u all ^^

Yeah , im excited ! Super uh . Haha . Cos long time never blog oi ! I miss blogging .
Why never blog ? Cos im kinda busy and .. my computer is under service . So i cant blog for the time being . Why i can now ? Cos im in school ! Its thursday , rmb , i got free period of 3 hours . Hahha . I think this gonna be a looong post yaw . Hahaha :)

Well , lifes had been fine . Usual ups and downs uh .
School ? Dun bother asking , no mood . Hahah !
Work ? Oke lah not bad . Same thing everyday , only different stories .

New work friends . Such as Halida , June , Vernice etc etc .
Halida and June full-timers . The rest part-timers .

Well , i was having fun at , during , after work until yesterday incident . Fcuk man ! I hate it !
It did not happen to me , but i felt it . Oke , seriously . BODOH ! BODOH !!
Felt sad for Afiq :(
Serious uh . About what ? Nah , no need to know kay ? Sorry .

Texted Afiq all the way yesterday till mid-night . I had fun duh texting with him ! Esp the part i called him ADIK . Hahah . Actually im sad . Even when im typing all this now . Feel like crying also have . HAIYOOOOO !!
Dat , Azhar , Apit is doing the same thing ! OMG , sad sad !!
KAO SIAL PEH MANAGER !! ARGH !!
Im planning to do the same yaw . Afiq and Dat are supporting behind me . HAHAHA ! Wheeee ^^
Afiq say he dun have any planning of all this , but after yesterday , he have to make the decision . Kay , i have to admit , im like emo now . But he's my friend siol , so is the rest . Obviously i will back him up . We all so close alr , and all this happen . Why why why ???!!!! Haiyooo :(

Kay nvm , back to real life . (Above is real life right ? -___-")
Hah , i mean , back to normal story .

School ...
Im catching up on my POA . Like seriously i miss quite a number as i skipped class .
Im just , LAZY .

Almost everyday got text from Bestfriend Dayah , asking me whtr i go school / attend class or not . She is doing a good job of what bestfriend should do . MOTIVATING ME TO ATTEND CLASS . She tells me this , "It's a matter of how badly u want to do it." Im trying oke Dayah . Dun worry ! Lol . I appreciate it alot . Talking about her , im meeting her tomorrow lah sia ! Woohoo , to discuss about BBQ ! I cant wait for that BBQ :)

I hate the lesson CMB and BZE ! Sian .. Toooo word-y siaaa !
I hope i can make it through the 6 months of the module . After that change module liao ..
CA say , if she still see me skipping lesson , a warning letter will be given to me . Best tak ? My first time uh , if im getting it . But hopefully not ! Hahaha .

Work ..
Yesterday did cashier , after so long . Runs smoothly , but im in no mood . Talk to people like not happy . The only person who make me smile is Halida , with her nonsense . Haha . She's sad too oke !
Last monday work as usual . Afiq macam biasa disturb me , me too , keep on disturbing him with "ADIK" . And he always say 'FCUK' in a cute tone to reply to me . Haha . Went back with him and Apit . Talked-talked . Then salam , and home !
Dad will never fail to fetch me at the bus-stop . Hehe ! Sweet kan my Dad ^^
Last sunday , work was fine . Its been 2 sundays i worked split-shift . Not really tired cos i had fun laughing with the dudes . Only last sunday no Rais cos he went for a holiday . I did something after soooooo loooooong ! I pierced Alep's ear since he wanted it badly . Haha . Then i asked Apit for help , he dun really dare . Lol . So asked Afiq , yeah , he did the last kopek for me . Thanks uh Afiq ! Hahahah . Afiq asked for my schedule , then i fake say i wann quit , and he said this , "FCUK !" with his cute tone . HAHA ! Adik oh Adik ^^
Went back home with Afiq , Apit , Alep and Cathy .

Idk hows work going on .. I shall see , then i will make the decision .
Ya Allah , please tell me whats the right and wrong things to do and not do . Amin .

Just now got BZE progress test . I swear i gonna flunked it . SERIOUS . I slept throughout the test . Hoho . I only did the MCQs and 3 short-ans qs . The rest , BLANK . I din study thats why ...

Told Bestfriend Falala about ..... Shes shocked too . Hais ..
Idk what to say . I hope ... will change . Idk whats wrong oke ! Seriously :(
Looks like this few days , gonna be a emo day for me eh ? I dun want to be sad , but i just cant help it sia ..

Anw , i cant wait for this coming Saturday . Going out with Sakurians ! Wooohoooo !!
I only know those confirm going is Me , Afiq , Dat , Khai . The rest all not sure yet . And bad thing is , all duno do what or go where . Decide soon please !! I CONFIRM GOING ! InsyaAllah . Hahahahh . Hopefully everything went smoothly ... Amin :)

Sia lah , after looking up , LONG POST man !! After so long lah not updating , so give me chance uh update long-long . HAHAHA . Its like jumping around uh the stories . Sorry eh readers ?

Hmm , i think im gonna ciao now . Got class , then accompanying Ais Sis to somewhere then going to work . I wonder hows work today . Hopefully i can laugh as usual .

From just now , hopefully-ing here and there . HAHAH yeah i realised too ^^ HAHA funny meh ???!! Lol , joking .

Aite lah .
Update again soon , either in school or when my computer's back yeah ?
Ciao ! :)

I miss David suddenly . 2 pics below .


Our last day working with David .
Fiza , David , Azhar , Jack , Rais .
Same to them

Dylan , Afiq , David , Apit , Danny .
I miss DANNY ! Hoho .
(Grabbed from Cathy)