Hello :)
Feeling happy + bored + excited . Haha .
After updating this and finish downloading songs , i wanna get ready .
1st bro just got back to get change . And he gave me this toy . YEAH TOY ! Hahah really no joke . I find it cuteeee ^^ Hoho . He even remind me to read the instructions . HAHAH !!
Thank u 1st bro ! Heee and i cant stop smiling .. LOL like kids eh . But whatever uh sia ! I love it oke ^^
He went for an interview just now . Not normal interview uh . Its for the SPF yaw . I so happy can . Last week he went for the training . Then today interview . He say by next week , if he got a letter asking him to go for medical checkups , means he got it . Im praying very hard for him to get it . InsyaAllah , Amin . He say his 1st choice was Traffic Police ^^ . I support u bro ! He also support me to be in the police force . Hahah cooool-ness :D
Soon eh for me insyaAllah .
Watched Adnan Sempit again yesterday . FUN FUN !!
"Dimana ada kemahuan , disitu ada Highway !"
Muahahahhahahaha !! :DD
Manager called me to ask for password for my account . And he say tonight he call back cos he want ask me to work for lunch also tmr . Maybe only . Not confirm yet .
Hmmm ..
3-5 April got family chalet cum gathering .
If Cik Lin told me way earlier , i think i can take off for the 4th siaaa . Haaiyaaaaa !
Im working on the 4th dinner shift .
So that means i only have 1 day to enjoy . Yeah im overnighting there yaw .
I cant wait for it . After so long i get to feel all this , who not happy sia ???!?!?!? HAHAHA :)
I hope alot going , and will enjoy themself yaw . Huahua .
Ah kay kay . Its 3.59pm . Nana text me alr .
So that means ..... I have to get ready now .
Continue soon .
Ciao :D