Greeen Tea is sooo heavenly . YES ! Hahah . Im drinking it now . Thats why im saying all this . I know lame but whatever oke .
Im soo tired dweh . Serious . But i dun feel like sleeping yet . Maybe later . Wanna download some new songs and put inside my phone . And plus blogging . Should be after this then i go 'visit' Spain uh .
I always have arguements with manager David . Tsk . Always make my mood down -_-"
Heard that he resigning soon . Duno whtr confirm anot . Wheee ?? LOL . Oke i know im bad . Hes oke uh . But nowadays like different sia him . Naek kepale uh . Ooopppppppsssss ...
Soo yeah have been working split-shift from last Saturday plus Thursday . Best or whaat . Lol -__-" 6 days yaw straight !!
Cashier all the way . I miss doing floor lah seriously . Cashier make me stress only . With my very kanchiong manager , UFF !!!
Last 2 days , i got tip from a customer . BAAAEEEKK OR WHAT ??!! Hahah . Thankful DUH . $20 oii !! Lol . Unexpected oke . Lol .
Manager Cathy come back faster !!! FAST !!
Met new friends such as Safwah , Danial , Izzudin .
Safwah best , she only allow ME ALONE to call her SaSa . Cute or what . For izzudin , i just only know him for a day , but we talked with each other like we alr know for years . HAHAHA !! Danial also . Lucky all 3 of them friendly uh . I LOVE to DISTURB Danial uh . HAHAHAH . Best best !!
I hope he gets Simei too . HHAHAHAHA !!
Just now Rais pinched me HARD TO THE MAX . Pain siol !! AssH sia him . Hopefully no blueblack or what uh . At the counter itself he pinched me and i accidentally shouted CB damn loud . Hopefully also no customer hear . I tried to pinch him back but to no avail . Then he paste scotch tape at my hand . Sumpah tkde keje uh ni budak . Alep see free show -__-"
Then Rais asked why i like to tanned . I was like "???????????" Why like suddenly he talked about that . So weird . Then he continue saying that i want tanned cos wanna step Beyonce or Alicia Keys -___-"
I stare and play with babies also cannot . He say i cannot wait to have a baby . What the cup ?!
Its not i cannot wait lor . I just love babies and kids . But not more than 4 years old . HAHA -__-"
But he always make me smile and laugh eventho irritating :D
So after everything today , ate and home .
Alr got my results ... ....
Tmr working lunch ONLY . Then Sat should be off day .
Plan to go eat with workplace friends . At ..... !! Fadhillla !! Wanna join ???!!!! COME UH !!
Nana and me confirm . Khai maybe . Some more duno who . See how uh . Hopefully plan can make it . Wooohoooo !!
Khai just now say he want take pics with me and Nana and put in FB . LOL . Together with Afiq and Danial . LOL . Sry lah . Maybe next time . We turn him down . Soon eh Khai . Tunggu je eh mangkok :D
Khai jealous got pics of me and Nana at work . Then he also want . Best uh Khai . InsyaAllah soon uh .
I wannt to go out and have fun !!! Wooohoooo !! Shopping also !!
Next week uh . LOL .
I tot of resigning soon . But i not sure when is the soon . People leaving me . Hais .
I seriously not sure yet . Yes i want to enjoy and pamper myself , but .. Hais idk lah . Shall think twice . Maybe not soo sooon . Maybe soon . See how .
I sad sia people leaving me alone . Its oke lah . I must get use to all this . SOLO !! Hahah .
Oke uh . I ciao now . Need sleep . later working morning oii !!
EC HOT-HOT uh just now :DD
Ciao :)

